30 Sep, 2008, Atolmasoff wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi there,
I'm currently in the process of developing a MUD. It will be Rot 1.4, and will probably play like one as well. I'm not aiming for mediocrity here, I'm just looking for something that doesn't turn into a job. I'm hoping to find a good crew of 3-4 people, all with ideas of their own that can brainstorm with me. I have an idea of where I'm going, and I'm currently coding things in as I make this post. My AIM screen name is AndrewTolmasoff, and you can log onto the MUD at 67.172.143.46 port 4000, or you can email me at andrewtolmasoff@comcast.net

I'm not about to slap anyone with guidelines, right now is the development process. I like laid back, but I don't tolerate laziness. I like to see results. All I ask is an open mind.

Also: Experience is of no concern. I'm confident enough in my skills that anyone not familiar with OLC will be able to learn here at their own pace. Something as simple as turning smurf village into something a little more custom.

Again, I can be reached at:

MUD -67.172.143.46 port 4000
AIM -AndrewTolmasoff
MSN -atolmasoff@hotmail.com
Emaill- AndrewTolmasoff@Comcast.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
Tolmasoff
05 Oct, 2008, Atolmasoff wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
I appologize, the mud can now be found at:

ct-unlimited.com port 4200.

Thank you!

(Clan Code for the MUD has been re-written. Now included Clan Specific Rank names and permissions (Promote/Demote/Add/outcast), more detailed chat channel, fixed the silly errors left from original creation, and is about 85-95% complete. We're always welcoming new staff! We currently have 2 new hires, a Storyline and Development Guideline is in the works, as well as some basic building rubbish. :P

Hope to see you all soon!
0.0/2