02 Dec, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 101st comment:
Votes: 0
I'm not willing to let that happen.

way to ruin the community.

people like you are why i'm leaving mudding forever.

hope yer happy
02 Dec, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 102nd comment:
It's ironic that my post asking for this to stop is what sky rocketed it…

But seriously, this is -exactly- the type of thing I was trying to avoid by pleading that such stay where it originated instead of bleeding out into other threads.

None of this is beneficial or constructive to anyone.

No one's e-peen looks any bigger after all of this.

And more importantly, I can't keep up with all these posts while I'm at work and my replies end up way late and then I have to catch up on a ton of posts when I get home :(

Or is this revenge for my epic posts novels that I might be becoming known for..
02 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 103rd comment:
Hades_Kane said:
Or is this revenge for my epic posts novels that I might be becoming known for..

Oh no, he figured it out! :tongue:

You write single posts that take a long time to read, we write many posts that take equally as long to read… and they multiply as you read them. :wink:
02 Dec, 2008, Davion wrote in the 104th comment:
Hades Kane said:

I think it was though. EvilEye hosting has now becoming a 100% free service to the MUDing Community. I will whole heartedly support this service. I think change was affected, and for the better. We can all pat ourselves on the back for what we've accomplished today! And cheer for the many successes of EvilEye. Now that Slayn's gone, we have another resource to keep our community alive :D.
02 Dec, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 105th comment:
Davion said:
Hades Kane said:

I think it was though. EvilEye hosting has now becoming a 100% free service to the MUDing Community. I will whole heartedly support this service. I think change was affected, and for the better. We can all pat ourselves on the back for what we've accomplished today! And cheer for the many successes of EvilEye. Now that Slayn's gone, we have another resource to keep our community alive :D.

I meant more specifically the drama that unfolded wasn't beneficial or constructive. Sometimes it seems like what might start out as a constructive conversation so often deteriorates into two individuals basically trying to "get the last word" or, for a lack of a better term, trying to prove their e-peen is bigger.

I think either Evil Eye going 100% free or them being a bit more upfront about having a 100% free package along with other one-time fee higher end packages would have been acceptable resolutions for the issues that were expressed. I just don't understand sometimes why there has to be so much BS mixed in with the stuff that is actually reasonable.
02 Dec, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 106th comment:
*Slayn's going away.

P.s. please don't leave the community because I fixed your spelling.
02 Dec, 2008, Davion wrote in the 107th comment:
Kayle said:
*Slayn's going away.

That's hardly spelling. I just screwed up my tenses is all :S
02 Dec, 2008, Sinistrad wrote in the 108th comment:
That's it, this is my last post. I'm leaving.
02 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 109th comment:
Sinistrad said:
That's it, this is my last post. I'm leaving.

LOL, now that's Irony
03 Dec, 2008, Guest wrote in the 110th comment:
So I don't suppose it's too late yet to get an answer on what the whole "+ tax" thing meant on the comparison page?
03 Dec, 2008, Skol wrote in the 111th comment:
Sinistrad said:
That's it, this is my FIRST post. I'm leaving.

Fixed that for you Sinistrad. :biggrin:
03 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 112th comment:
Samson said:
So I don't suppose it's too late yet to get an answer on what the whole "+ tax" thing meant on the comparison page?

Some states require tax, others don't, so it depends on what state this is hosted in. But given that the premise was "donation", I'm not sure either where the "tax" comes from. But I think the issue is moot now, no?
03 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 113th comment:
DavidHaley said:
But I think the issue is moot now, no?

No, Its not allowed to be moot until this thread reaches Uber Epic proportions or 150 posts. See this is me doing my bit for this thread. :smile:
03 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 114th comment:
Wouldn't we have been there already if the Evil Moderation Conspiracy hadn't intervened and taken away from the Uber Epic status? :sad:
03 Dec, 2008, Guest wrote in the 115th comment:
Blame the French. I do. It works wonders :)
03 Dec, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 116th comment:
We hadn't even gotten close to Uber Epic status. We had only just hit Legendary! :P
03 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 117th comment:
Kayle said:
We hadn't even gotten close to Uber Epic status. We had only just hit Legendary! :P

How many posts is uber epic?
03 Dec, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 118th comment:
Crat would know better than me, but I think Epic is 200, and Uber Epic is 300.
03 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 119th comment:
Samson said:
Blame the French. I do. It works wonders :)

Blame the French Fries, they were undercooked.
03 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 120th comment:
Kayle said:
*Slayn's going away.

Or becuuse Kayle was sober at the time of making this post. :wink:
100.0/188