01 Oct, 2006, Splork wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
We just finished a two day quest which revealed our new webpage at the very end.

I know there are still a few glitches but we have been working on this for over 6 months( we are hobbyists after all) so we felt we should go live before we lost our steam.

Hope you guys like it,

Splork

A big thanks goes out to Wade Gustafson who provided us with the stunning graphics.
http://rpimud.com/
01 Oct, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 2nd comment:
Is the middle box suppose to start way down the page? Otherwise it looks good :grinning:
01 Oct, 2006, kiasyn wrote in the 3rd comment:
Very nice! Almost as good as my site ;)
01 Oct, 2006, Conner wrote in the 4th comment:
That looks pretty good, Splork!
02 Oct, 2006, Splork wrote in the 5th comment:
Hmm, which browser are you using that the middle box showed up like that? We have been testing it in IE and Fox and thought we worked all those bugs out…
02 Oct, 2006, Brinson wrote in the 6th comment:
Very nice site.
02 Oct, 2006, Conner wrote in the 7th comment:
Splork said:
Hmm, which browser are you using that the middle box showed up like that? We have been testing it in IE and Fox and thought we worked all those bugs out…

She was using Opera 9.01 under Windows.
02 Oct, 2006, Splork wrote in the 8th comment:
Here is a blog explaining a few of the problems we have had while trying to accomodate all the different browsers…
http://slothmudiii.blogspot.com/2006/09/...

The author had the task of changing the html layout to CSS. You can see his frustration.

We will check out Opera I guess:-(

There are quite a few musings on that blog actually…
02 Oct, 2006, Conner wrote in the 9th comment:
If it makes you feel any easier about it, I know she's been having trouble with her eyes lately and has most things blown up to pretty huge sizes, so it might be just a problem like we had here before were it's not a problem in a normal or smaller font size. But I'd have to wait for her to get another chance to check it to know for sure. *shrug*
02 Oct, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 10th comment:
nope not blown up, I opened it at normal size and it was like that :(
02 Oct, 2006, Guest wrote in the 11th comment:
First off, damn nice work there Splork. That's a kick ass page.

For what it's worth, I checked with Firefox 2.0 beta, recent nightly build. Opera 9.02, and IE 6. All in Windows. As far as I can tell all of the pages render the same way.

We know all too well what kind of difficulties come with getting things working just right. The Mudbytes skin is very hypersensitive to small changes in CSS.
0.0/11