24 Mar, 2009, tphegley wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
How is this project coming? I haven't heard much from it lately. I haven't checked SVN either though.

Things still chugging along?
25 Mar, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 2nd comment:
I haven't done much in the last couple of weeks…. I should probably check and see if anyone else has been poking at things. I should also dust off that color code and get it shoehorned in. I'm a slacker. :)
25 Mar, 2009, Skol wrote in the 3rd comment:
Quix, you see the error Sandi and I were talking about on the Rom board? It's one in stock and would be great to fix as well. It's in extract_obj(), looks like when it tries to extract the last object in the list and wants to point to the next, we weren't certain but I posted a possible solution. Any input would be great.

The fix should then go into RaM of course.
27 Mar, 2009, ghasatta wrote in the 4th comment:
I haven't checked in anything new on the dev branch lately either, although I have been wielding a mighty machete of de-hackery on the help system. If quix wanted to be sorta-productive he could always merge my ban changes onto the main branch, since they have been sitting forlornly for months ;(

Lost a little momentum after my recent traveling, I usually find I spend more time on a project if there are others engaged as well. Maybe we should have a regroupment meeting to spice it up again?

And Skol - I posted a reply to your other thread after spending some time poking at the code. I think this will probably go away in RaM eventually once that part of the code is refactored. My personal opinion is that it's a pretty low severity issue, but I did suggest a fix in case anyone wants to take it up. 8)
27 Mar, 2009, Runter wrote in the 5th comment:
I have more time to help again starting recently. Work has finally died down. Roar
27 Mar, 2009, Skol wrote in the 6th comment:
ghasatta said:
And Skol - I posted a reply to your other thread after spending some time poking at the code. I think this will probably go away in RaM eventually once that part of the code is refactored. My personal opinion is that it's a pretty low severity issue, but I did suggest a fix in case anyone wants to take it up. 8)

Thanks a ton ghasatta, basically I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a place that would come back up and bite us. I see exactly what you're talking about on it, makes complete sense for sure.
02 Apr, 2009, Avaeryn wrote in the 7th comment:
It's certainly good to see the old girl is still cranking along. And to think I worried about you while I was gone. :tongue:
19 Apr, 2009, Asylumius wrote in the 8th comment:
Last Changed Date: 2009-02-08 11:53:38 -0600 (Sun, 08 Feb 2009) :(

Is this still alive?
19 Apr, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 9th comment:
Heh, you tell me. :)

I still have a few things I keep meaning to do with it, even if there isn't a whole lot of interest. Unfortunately, it's on the back burner at the moment. I'm going to be stepping up my job hunting over the next couple of months (and probably moving out of the bottomless pit that Michigan has become), but I'll try to get some of the branches merged in when I can.

If anyone else wants to take the helm, by all means! I think the code is in a good place to start turning into something interesting, it just hasn't caught fire yet. *grin*
19 Apr, 2009, Guest wrote in the 10th comment:
Heh, just don't move to the even more bottomless pit that California has become. Whatever is wrong in Michigan is doubly wrong here :/
0.0/10