10 Apr, 2009, Guest wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Chris Bailey said:
It still seems to me that it would be extremely simple to post the e-mail in question, or at least forward it to him so that we could all happily move on from the topic.

It wouldn't matter. We've been down this road before. It would get posted, he'd cry about how it was a forgery instead. When that gets disproven, he'd say it was all some kind of massive conspiracy to ruin his reputation. So it's best just to not bother playing the game at all, since clearly he was more interested in trying to drag up a 4 year old licensing dispute we covered awhile back on TMC after he accused Drizzt/Fizban of being a software pirate.
10 Apr, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 22nd comment:
I'm afraid I'd be forced to agree that there is no e-mail unless it can be provided. Or unless some sound reasoning behind not providing it can be given.
10 Apr, 2009, Guest wrote in the 23rd comment:
Chris Bailey said:
I'm afraid I'd be forced to agree that there is no e-mail unless it can be provided. Or unless some sound reasoning behind not providing it can be given.

Like I said, not playing these games. If you want the email, get it from him. He sent it.
10 Apr, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 24th comment:
Could I have a copy of the e-mail please Fury? Just to sate my curiosity.
10 Apr, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 25th comment:
Samson said:
Chris Bailey said:

Like I said, not playing these games. If you want the email, get it from him. He sent it.

You are playing games, you have made up some load of crap in support of Kayle, so post the email and forward it to me, or admit that your a liar.
10 Apr, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 26th comment:
Chris Bailey said:
Could I have a copy of the e-mail please Fury? Just to sate my curiosity.

A copy of what email, the ficticious one Samson claims i sent. How about Kayle, why dont you forward this email to me, im sure you have a copy of it, as your using it to support your argument?
10 Apr, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 27th comment:
Good point, care to help bring this one to an end Kayle?
10 Apr, 2009, Asylumius wrote in the 28th comment:
We're done here.
20.0/28