15 Jun, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
I think he said he was going to be even more obnoxious.
15 Jun, 2009, Dean wrote in the 22nd comment:
Seems an amicable translation David. :lol:
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 23rd comment:
This all start cause of a sig and a question rofl how shit got to this point I do not know….wait I blame David for this!
15 Jun, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 24th comment:
Dubstack said:
This all start cause of a sig and a question rofl how shit got to this point I do not know….wait I blame David for this!

Of course this all started from a sig. You did something that goes against the netiquette here, several people told you that, and now you're refusing to change it – and in fact are making a stink about it. Don't expect too much friendliness for behavior like that. :rolleyes:
15 Jun, 2009, Dean wrote in the 25th comment:
Just to re-affirm DH, big signatures ftl. :lol:
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 26th comment:
what did you say what does DH stand for and ftl? thats like roflmfaotipmp
15 Jun, 2009, Dean wrote in the 27th comment:
DH would stand for David Haley? And FTL would generally stand for the lose.
15 Jun, 2009, Guest wrote in the 28th comment:
David Haley said:
Dubstack said:

Of course this all started from a sig. You did something that goes against the netiquette here, several people told you that, and now you're refusing to change it – and in fact are making a stink about it. Don't expect too much friendliness for behavior like that. :rolleyes:

And now you're being asked to officially reduce that thing by at least half its size. I mean really, that's just plain annoying.
15 Jun, 2009, Jamdog wrote in the 29th comment:
In reply to the original question…:

.tar files (known as tarballs) are non-compressed files. It as an archive format, containing multiple files for easy emailing/ftping, but still has a large filesize.

.tar.gz or .tgz files are tarballs that have been gzipped (compressed) to make them smaller. This is normally done to a tarball file, because it makes emailing/ftping the file easier still…

If you use MS Windows, you can use WinRAR to extract the contents of these files.
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 30th comment:
thank you jamdog that was all I was wanting to know. so I need to go with tar
15 Jun, 2009, Davion wrote in the 31st comment:
Awe! You removed your img immediately after I add image scaling :P…. Baka ;).

On that note, feel free to make your sigimg what ever you want ;). The board should force a decent size (unless you post your sig like Crat does)
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 32nd comment:
well yeah I don't want to get ban if you tell me to remove it or to take it off than I do so I just want help with my mud not to start shit with others lol
15 Jun, 2009, Davion wrote in the 33rd comment:
I never said you had to remove it, or that I'd ban you. Btw, getting banned for a large signature image is a bit stupid IMO. Besides, I happen to <3 anime and have enjoyed all your images, except for the gigantic size. But as I said, I've just enabled code that will scale down the image so it aint so honkin big :). Feel free to plug in any image at any size, in fact, I encourage it because it'll let me test the code.
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 34th comment:
I wil get a huge one see if it works
15 Jun, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 35th comment:
Also, for unzipping all kinds of files in windows, I recommend 7zip.

http://www.7-zip.org/

It's something else to check out.
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 36th comment:
This lets you unzip file
15 Jun, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 37th comment:
there you go it works
16 Jun, 2009, tphegley wrote in the 38th comment:
At least now you're infamous. AND….you made Davion change the site so future Dubstacks don't mess with the signatures. :blues:
16 Jun, 2009, Zenn wrote in the 39th comment:
Minus the sig thing..

Please stop bashing the poor guy.

16 Jun, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 40th comment:
I wasn't aware that people were complaining about anything "minus the sig thing"…
20.0/43