06 Feb, 2010, deathrow35 wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Not sure if this is the right board, but does anyone know if their is a snippet out there for tier system and if so, where can i find it?
06 Feb, 2010, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
There's a basic one for skills on the site (linked below). However! Your best bet is probably looking at some of the codebases out there to get an idea (I do believe AckFUSS has some form of tiering, could be mistaken though).

[link=file]1022[/link]
06 Feb, 2010, deathrow35 wrote in the 3rd comment:
Actually, I was referring to the Class/race tier system as in rot. I am running rom codebase btw. forgot to mention that.
06 Feb, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 4th comment:
This is a link to a codebase with the class tier system in it.
06 Feb, 2010, Davion wrote in the 5th comment:
jurdendurden said:
This is a link to a codebase with the class tier system in it.

I'm guessing the guy wants a snippet so he can just plug-and-play! Unfortunately, I doubt there's a snippet out there with exactly what you want, Deathrow. I'd suggest trying to rip out the one from the ROT codebase (as ROM is it's predecessor) but I'm not all to sure how easy that will be.
09 Feb, 2010, Kjwah wrote in the 6th comment:
I actually made a patch to get the tier system from RoT to RoM, I'll see if i can dig it up for you but this was years ago(almost ten) so no promises.

There's also the remort snippets that you can look into but I'm not sure if you're interested in that.
09 Feb, 2010, deathrow35 wrote in the 7th comment:
I actually added the remort code yesterday. I stripped the tier system, but for some reason right after help MOTD it would crash. I figure i could probably just rework the remort system into a tier like system. I've already looked at it and it doesn't seem very hard. But if you do find it, it would probably be nice to release to the public if you are into that. I bet it gets some hits.
09 Feb, 2010, Kjwah wrote in the 8th comment:
deathrow35 said:
But if you do find it, it would probably be nice to release to the public if you are into that. I bet it gets some hits.

Well, it was released at some point but I guess I don't have the code anymore. I haven't worked on a RoT based MUD since around 99' so the tier code I once had is now long gone. I was hoping it would have been saved in one of my email accounts but no go.
0.0/8