10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well let me start off i am Flarenial the owner of DragonBall Resurrection Of Truth, Were looking for a couple of builders and and maybe a enforcer or two and maybe a part time coder .
We are in search of someone or someones thet is responible and deicated to listen to the players and mud community .
Our staff is deicated tolo making our mud fair and enjoyable place for players to play .
we are a circle mud , dbrt code base so if you feel you could help us come join us @ dbrt.yourmud.net port 4002
my email is snwclown@yahoo.com yahoo i/m is the same
aim snwclown2000
and of course you can reach me on the mud
11 May, 2010, Koron wrote in the 2nd comment:
Seriously? Again?
11 May, 2010, ATT_Turan wrote in the 3rd comment:
You already have an advertisement for your MUD still on the front page of posts. I think your game will survive as well as it has been without spamming the site.
11 May, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 4th comment:
Don't we have a site rule against spamming?

Snwclown, if you don't like replies and are posting again to have just your post, then lock your thread after making it but stop making them so often.
14 May, 2010, Sillviant wrote in the 5th comment:
Seriously. How many sites am I gonna have to see this spam on. Your running a freaking stock DBT mud that last time I checked was deader than a good hooker. Go get a hobby, like train spotting or something.
0.0/5