27 Jun, 2011, Raven Nightshade wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello again, Depths of Chaos is seeking both new and experienced builders. We carry a mix of themes between Dark Ages and Dungeon & Dragons 3.5v. Right now, the entire mud is getting new renovations and I would like to extend a couple of staffing opportunities that go along with Building.

We carry an array of features that would make even the most devoted roleplayer drool. Says/sayto/saymote/emote/emote-says several ways to post to your neighboring players. We have Player Killing, crafting, player owned housing, player owned shops (yes, you do get a residual income from owning a shop)

We are a level-less, class-less system. If you want to use magic, just be sure you have a high enough stat to use magic. You want to work like a thief? Work your stats to be dex dependant. We have taken a Smaug Based coding, and shifted everything towards a more table top feel.

Are you interested? We seek serious inquires only. Please feel free to send me an email (as for our mud is remaining under Wizlock) send me an email with a little bit about your building history.

Email:
embracingshadow@yahoo.com

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Raven Nightshade
Depths of Chaos
Imp
27 Jun, 2011, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
Is this Brian Hunt?
0.0/2