04 Feb, 2012, Vfx23 wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well, this is a quick review. Several horrible imms who love abusing there powers. Several people have been banned for someone saying they did something wrong, with no proof whatsoever, others being punished for no reason. Many (most) of the players are downright (guessing you know what the next word is). This mud used to be pretty good, then the owner made some horrible decisions on which imms he hired, and he sides with the imm, even if he knows they abused their powers. This has not only made the mud ridiculously lame to play, but there are many more factors that I cant even begin to list, because this post would go on forever. Is it a wonder why the pbase died? I figured I would just get this out there to warn everyone in advance who feel like playing there.

-Kaine (The player permbanned for asking an imm if he could leave me alone because I wasnt in a good mood. Yes, thats reason enough to get permbanned there. Thanks Uvall, your such a great imm!)
04 Feb, 2012, Tomio wrote in the 2nd comment:
Well, it's not just yer mud that's been affected and it's not just horrible imms that make people leave a mud. Of course, that's one of a slew of reasons (from power-mad imms to troll-ish players). It really doesn't take much nowadays for a mudder to leave since there're lots of other non-mud options out there. If you still like Dragonball, perhaps trying a different one might be better? Can't guarantee anything, but one thing I can guarantee is that the playerbase is gonna be small (save for a few exceptions).
05 Feb, 2012, Ssolvarain wrote in the 3rd comment:
TTTHHHEEE POOWWWAAAARRRRRRRRR!

:P

Seriously though, we had a few players from DBNU stop by and try our game. I wondered what might have caused such a mini-exodus, but now I know.
05 Feb, 2012, dbna2 wrote in the 4th comment:
Let me put it simply so even a moron like you can understand kaine. Just because to posted an advertisement that noone asked you to post doesn't mean you are above the rules. Also let me remind you that I never sided with anyone because I was actually out of town with this happen. So don't assume and spread complete lies about me. As owner of the dbnu. And Reviewing the logs that the mud automatically keeps. You are going to stay banned, because you did break the rules after being warned several times. Also starting shit on a website that has nothing to do with my mud just further shows how immature you are. Instead of coming to me you decided to trash talk. So goodbye have a good day.
05 Feb, 2012, darkozx wrote in the 5th comment:
Thanks for being a bad owner and hiring horrible imms. Most of your banned players are now playing Dragonball Evolution in peace without any nazi restrictions on what they do. Please keep up the bad work so DBE will get even more players, having 20-30 players online at all times is awesome.
05 Feb, 2012, kiasyn wrote in the 6th comment:
MUDBytes is not the right place for your argument, go away.
05 Feb, 2012, darkozx wrote in the 7th comment:
I wasn't arguing but I forgot, people don't like me because I speak my mind. I'll shut up so you'll feel better about your admin powers, sorry.
06 Feb, 2012, Cratylus wrote in the 8th comment:
darkozx said:
I wasn't arguing but I forgot, people don't like me because I speak my mind. I'll shut up so you'll feel better about your admin powers, sorry.

MB does have a sad history of heavy handed administrative overkill.

In this case, though, it appears kiasyn is speaking strictly as a member rather than an admin, since the special yellow mod font was not used.

Having said that, I'm afraid I have to second the sentiment that one forum for infantile DBZ feces-slinging is plenty enough.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
06 Feb, 2012, kiasyn wrote in the 9th comment:
its truly bad when crat and i agree |:
0.0/9