02 Feb, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
02 Feb, 2013, Scandum wrote in the 2nd comment:
I'd suggest Lola's mobprog derived engine which also tokenizes the scripts for much faster execution speeds.

http://www.mudbytes.net/file-2644
02 Feb, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 3rd comment:
I see you patched this one :) any issues ? does it play nice with diku/rom ? (considering that I totally scrapped the original ROM memory management system)
02 Feb, 2013, Scandum wrote in the 4th comment:
The mobprog engine is pretty solid, and I got rid of custom memory management as well.
02 Feb, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 5th comment:
Ok, will go this route then. Fixed a bug somewhere that opened a can of worms as some mprogs used nested if while the engine did not support them to begin with…
So i decided I should just upgrade the engine if I have to retest all the mprogs anyway.
03 Feb, 2013, Ssolvarain wrote in the 6th comment:
Just sayin'…

Being able to nest if checks in mob progs is a beautiful thing.
04 Feb, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 7th comment:
Just to mention that compiling under Clang reported 2 or 3 problems:

../backups/src/db.c:2922:10: warning: use of unary operator that may be intended as compound assignment (-=)
length =- length; <—– huh ? the only real problem as I don't know what the coder intentions were.

../backups/src/dynamic.c:759:24: warning: too many arguments in call to 'get_dyn_position'
get_dyn_position(ch), <—- indeed the methods takes no parameters at all. It uses a global dyn_char, so ch is just ignored there.

../backups/src/clans.c:886:53: warning: array index of '3' indexes past the end of an array (that contains 3 elements) [-Warray-bounds]
clan->pkills[0]+clan->pkills[1]+clan->pkills[2]+clan->pkills[3]+clan->pkills[4],

pkills stops at MAX_GOD that is 3, a loop should be used there to avoid this kind of problem
05 Feb, 2013, Scandum wrote in the 8th comment:
Thanks. :)
0.0/8