12 Aug, 2013, Ateraan wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I saw this post on another thread about TMC (long thread…too long to read) and it peaked my interest:

Tijer said:
All i can say on this matter is, its a shame to see Mudconnector go the same way as Mudmagic/Kyndig.com in regards to thread deletion by an admin just because he doesnt agree with the subject matter.

I have always got along ok with Icculus, but i am seriously wondering if this will be the end of Mudconnector as we know it.

I think I was a near charter member of Mud Magic way back in the day but then it changed upbruptly. Anyone know what finally happened? Didn't it snuff out when it was combined with Wolfpay?
12 Aug, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 2nd comment:
Are you talking about the hosting portion, or the forum/snippet/etc portion? Kyndig ran the latter into the ground in the end, and shut it down. His ex-wife is still running the hosting portion.
12 Aug, 2013, Ateraan wrote in the 3rd comment:
Zeno said:
Are you talking about the hosting portion, or the forum/snippet/etc portion? Kyndig ran the latter into the ground in the end, and shut it down. His ex-wife is still running the hosting portion.

I was talking about the forum portion that Kyndig ran into the ground. *chuckle* Didn't know his ex was still running the hosting. Thanks for the update. I love nastalgic news.
12 Aug, 2013, Tyche wrote in the 4th comment:
There was a series of implosions leading up to "mudrage".
I'd tell you that we killed it. ;-)
However in hindsight, I suspect it had a lot more to do with events in the owner's personal life.
12 Aug, 2013, Ateraan wrote in the 5th comment:
Tyche said:
There was a series of implosions leading up to "mudrage".
I'd tell you that we killed it. ;-)
However in hindsight, I suspect it had a lot more to do with events in the owner's personal life.

Personal life can definately make one go insane or look like they are going insane when dealing with the MUD community.
0.0/5