14 Nov, 2007, basil wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi
can anyone tell me how players form groups in Mordor Muds? I see there is a group command, but I can' figure it out.
Cheers

Basil
14 Nov, 2007, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
In SMAUG at least you need to be following somebody before the group command can be issued. Perhaps Mordor works the same way?

(Is anybody here familiar with Mordor MUDs?)
14 Nov, 2007, Kayle wrote in the 3rd comment:
I don't think anyone here aside from the guy that wrote Mordor Mud and Basil know anything about it. And I don't think the guy that wrote it is even a member here. So… >.>
14 Nov, 2007, Hades_Kane wrote in the 4th comment:
Before Basil began posting about Mordor, I don't think I had even really heard of it.

I seem to recall him posting in regards to trying out different codebases so he could start his own game.

If so, I'm thinking that if you are relatively unexperienced with that codebase as a player, or are relatively unexperienced as a MUD coder, then you might give some serious thought in going with a more common codebase that more people are familiar with and that has more extensive documentation, if you are having as much trouble with Mordor as it appears.

Either way, good luck :)
14 Nov, 2007, Tyche wrote in the 5th comment:
Try posting on The Mud Connector. There are at least two Mordor users that are readers.
0.0/5