17 May, 2014, Michael wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Been a long time since I last posted an advertisement for my hosting service. I'd like to post a new thread to promote the server and welcome new applications and projects to the server. We have been running for 5 years now and we have just gone through a hardware upgrade to provide a better service. We also have a network upgrade planned within the next month which will produce minimal downtime and will greatly increase the service speed for the users. Here is a list of hardware the server currently has and a list of features all users get when they sign up:

Server: (mud.themudhost.net) - Free MUD Hosting Server
- 2 x AMD Opteron 2356 Quad-Core 2.3 GHz 512KB L2 Cache and 2MB L3 Cache (8 cores)
- 32GB DDR2 PC2-5300P 667MHz ECC Registered Memory
- 5x500GB Hard Drives in Hotswap Bay (2x500GB RAID1 Array for OS, 3x500GB RAID5 Array for Data)
- Debian 7.5 Wheezy 64-bit (32-bit Libraries)
- 3.0MBit/768K ADSL with Static IP (40Mbit/20Mbit planned within the month)
- GCC Versions 3.4, 4.4, and 4.7
- G++ Versions 4.4 and 4.7
- Apache 2.2, PHP5.4, MySQL 5.5, Lua 5.2, Valgrind 3.7, Python 2.7, Java 1.7, Wine and more…
- 24/7 Sever Monitoring, Generator Backup, UPS Backup
- Fail2Ban Protected Server (Brute force prevention)

All Users Get:
- 2.0% CPU
- 2.0% MEM
- 2 Ports
- 1 Login Name
- 1 MySQL Database
- Domain Hosting, Sub-Domains
- Email Hosting (Roundcube Webmail)
- Automatic 30 Day Backups

If you are interested in using my services, just go to http://www.themudhost.net/ and click the Sign Up! tab on the menu. I will gladly accommodate any user who needs any additional resources (ports, databases, etc) if they so require it. These are just specs based on what users tend to use.
0.0/1