03 Jan, 2016, Davion wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hey All!
I've kinda been silent here for awhile! I've not forgotten about you guys, or abandoned! In early December I was in a car crash. It wasn't anything serious, but I'm severely concussed and just generally feeling shitty! It's apparently going to start getting better, so don't worry! As soon as I have a short term memory again and reading text on a screen doesn't cause headaches, I should be back with a few changes. Most notably finishing off the search part of the site, then beginning to organized the file repository a little better.

I don't really have any extensive changes coming any time soon. Mostly what I want to do is tweak things and get everything a little more polished. I'm really liking the way the topic comments are appearing. I'm not super thrilled about the forums and topic lists themselves, so I might look at those. I have my first baby coming around the beginning of March so I'm aiming to have some time somewhere post-concussion, pre-baby in February to get some polishing done. It's a bit of a crapshoot right now, but I do intend to get to some stuff.

Thanks for reading and the continued support!
Davion.
03 Jan, 2016, Idealiad wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 1
Thanks Davion, happy to hear you made it out relatively unscathed! Best wishes.
08 Jan, 2016, Ssolvarain wrote in the 3rd comment:
Happy New Year.

Hope you're better soon!
19 Jan, 2016, Hades_Kane wrote in the 4th comment:
Best wishes and positive thoughts!
0.0/4