30 Apr, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 81st comment:
Votes: 0
The 23rd was when he posted 'here'. I was referring to: "#24 Posted Apr 28, 2008, 3:59 am". That is less than 2.5 days ago. That is the timestamp of the post in which he flamed Hades_Kane. Hades's apparent flame of him was on the 27th, neither of those were even remotely close to a week ago. (As his actual post in this thread referring to flaming there was on the 23rd I am 100% clueless as to what he felt was a flame in that thread actually, I don't feel Hades flamed and I sure as hell don't see anything remotely inflammatory in that thread that took place before the 23rd.)

Perhaps it's you my friend that could take lessons on reading comprehension, last I checked 3's and 8's aren't interchangeable.
30 Apr, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 82nd comment:
As he seems to have an issue with Hades I believe this post here from April 12th must have been what he was referring to:

Airships existed in the Final Fantasy series long before Chrono Trigger came out, and if anything, Chrono Trigger's success could be attributed to the name Square built up with the Final Fantasy series, and adapted some aspects of what worked from the earlier Final Fantasy series (eg airships, elemental based magic, great storytelling combined with emotionally driven musical scores, active time battle (ATB) combat) combined with some interesting new concepts to create Chrono Trigger.

Also, in regards to the Playstation vs. Nintendo issue, Sony and Nintendo were originally working together to create a viable disc-based game system, but then Nintendo basically betrayed Sony, secretly pulling out of their agreement and pursuing a completely different type of deal. Using the technology that they were developing for Nintendo, they eventually advanced to create the Playstation. I believe the fallout between Nintendo and Squaresoft had nothing to do with Sony, and there has been speculation that Squaresoft going with Sony attributed greatly to Playstation's eventual dominance over Nintendo. Sounds like to me that Nintendo pulling out of their deal with Sony amounted to them screwing themselves, and Square going to Sony was really a bit of Karma.

But that was hardly inflammatory and was correct. Chrono Trigger is 'not' Final Fantasy 7's Great-Grandpa by any means, and Final Fantasy 7 was not successful due to Chrono Trigger, in fact Final Fantasy 4 (Japanese numbering, that's FF II with Cecil, Kain, and Rosa to those of you that know the NES game) is probably the one with the most similarities between itself and Chrono Trigger.
30 Apr, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 83rd comment:
Look, this is getting ridiculous. You dragged up a 6-day old thread in order to drag on a dispute that Samson ended in another thread. Yes, you were referring to events that occurred very shortly before your post, but you did so by finding an old thread.

As to your second post, Samson explicitly asked that the issue be dropped. I tried to ask the same since you found it necessary to drag it up yet again in this thread. I'm going to do what I preach and stop this now. I would ask that you do the same, and if you don't I would ask that the moderators step in, unfortunate as it would be if this could not be resolved maturely.
30 Apr, 2008, Guest wrote in the 84th comment:
Indeed. Let the Magus issue drop. Whatever the reason is for it, the public forums are not where this sort of dispute is going to get aired. Drop it already.
30 Apr, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 85th comment:
Magus said:
Thank you very much for hosting me.
That was totally awesome.
Now then, I've got a lot of work to do, but mark my words, I'll be returning.

…even if it's to set the trolls off!

In Fizban's defense, he's just doing what Magus apparently set off to do from the outset :p
04 May, 2008, Magus wrote in the 86th comment:
Hi.

Wow, I'm an issue? I never meant for it to be this way.
Sorry if I don't know much about flaming or trolling. I'm not a seasoned forum-goer, (matter of fact, this is my first one)
But I can see now that I should perhaps keep my comments and feelings to myself and stick to facts.
04 May, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 87th comment:
Your primary "mistake" was in feeling attacked and reacting quite defensively when people were trying to give you friendly advice. You should have perhaps sounded the terrain a little more to make sure you were actually being attacked before firing salvos of your own. It's always hard to tell such things over the net, but that is why caution is often advised. :smile:
04 May, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 88th comment:
Pie
04 May, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 89th comment:
kiasyn said:

Pi
04 May, 2008, Midboss wrote in the 90th comment:
Kiasyn, I'm ashamed of you. Derailing this nice thread with PIE!?
04 May, 2008, Justice wrote in the 91st comment:
Heh, but everyone LOVES pie! They hate PI.
05 May, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 92nd comment:
I'm a math minor, I actually love pi and hate pie!
06 May, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 93rd comment:
math minor…

Can you do Calculus with Analytic Geometry?

If yes, Would you like to do my homework? XD
06 May, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 94th comment:
I can do calculus with analytic geometry, but I wouldn't really like to do your homework… :tongue:
06 May, 2008, exeter wrote in the 95th comment:
I like pie and $\pi$ (and $\LaTeX$!), but I don't want to do your homework either. :-)

I would, however, be interested in MUD hosting, if the offer still stands.
06 May, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 96th comment:
Sure, I 'can' do that, but I'll pass, Complex Analysis and Linear Algebra are bad enough.
17 Jul, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 97th comment:
Just want everyone who is hosted to keep an eye on the homepage (and here if there is downtime) during my move.
17 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 98th comment:
Zeno said:
Just want everyone who is hosted to keep an eye on the homepage (and here if there is downtime) during my move.

Ah, that Zeno, he's truly a master of misdirection and slight of hand, isn't he? :wink: :lol:
18 Jul, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 99th comment:
Did I miss something? :P
18 Jul, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 100th comment:
I was wondering the same thing..
80.0/176