26 Feb, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Reign of Legends is based off of the low4 derivative of godwars. I have put a lot of work into this mud and am quite proud of it so far. I've made the highlander class into a fully functioning class with actual skills.

Things I need testers for:

Ideas - I am starting to run out of ideas for new skills/commands.
Bugfinding - I'm sure I've managed to put a couple bugs in here and there, and I know I haven't found every bug that was already there.
Staff - I will be recruiting staff from my p-testers if they are interested and prove to be competent.

I will be running this test phase until I find and fix all of the crash bugs and get the scommands feature filled out a little more. Once the testing phase is complete, I will be doing a pwipe and will reward the p-testers adequately for their help. These rewards will not be anything along the lines of super-elite equipment or anything that would upset the balance of the game.

If you are interested in helping me out, please log onto my mud at www.evileyehosting.net:6001 and check it out. If you're interested in an imm position, write a note to Igabod on the personal board detailing the position you are applying for and any experience you have with the low4 or godwars codebases.

The world is mostly stock at the moment, but I have recently hired a builder who will help change that as quick as he can. If you have any areas you would like to submit to me please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Igabod
0.0/1