14 Jul, 2009, mayhem666 wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well i know i'm suspose to adress my desire for what i am looking for… so let me try to shake my brain for the ideas i have in mind….. I've been creating this platform for a little over two months… i've aquired individuals to help me… which was a slow process… however… things are not running as quick as i would like… i would like to have the codebase operational and working for Players within a years time… aside from codebase releases etc… My theme for creating the godwars environemnt stems from a long history of playing godwars… but my extensive history in coding circlemud.. well i can honestly say is a bit more intensive…

so here is a list of the kind of stuff i was looking for

So i'm looking for creative people to add to the already expansive world of the TBA codebase…There are already alot of stock zones but i want to kinda destroy all of them.. reduce them to rubble.. So i'm looking for new builders and renovators to assist my other builders in this process.. My theory behind builders is quite simple… Use your imagination and you have the freedom to build at your hearts content… your imagination is you limit… and however i can assist you in coding in specifics.. like active volcano's or waterfalls or whatever… i'm there…
i need you if you want to run your own projects.. i'm not desperate… i just don't believe in being the boss.. because this is a collective project… i also need people who can help put together helpfiles…

Secondly… i am looking for some programmers… someone to assist me and my other programmer in detailing the rest of the codebase… i've already added a great deal to the codebase… and i mean a great deal… but i don't have as much time as i would like to do the things i need so it would be cool if we could exchange ideas and collect our thoughts and come out with some interesting implementations…

Third… i'm looking for anyone who is knowledgeable in the html perl or cgi format… a webdesigner… i know a little.. but i'm trying to code the codebase and create a website at the same time.. when my builders or my significant other programmer needs me i'm there so i drop the website… well put so lightly… it needs alot of work.. so if you would like to be apart of this game… and know a little but are willing to learn as well.. i would love to have you onboard…

now i allow alot of freedom… but there are a couple of rules… not hard to follow… not strict…

so if you seem to vain an interest stop by see mayhem, muddledde, or jhyps…. someone is usally availible…

telnet://darkenedlights.selfip.com:4000

darkenedlights.selfip.com 4000

or email me mikeyryan09@yahoo.com

trust me i see great things in this.. i own my own dedicated server for my game… and we have a decent uptime already…

see ya there..
Mayhem - Creator of Darkened Lights
16 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
The topic mentions godwars but the body of your post doesn't mention it except for the fact that you've played a lot of godwars. From the subject line of your post I gathered that you were trying to make a godwars clone using the TBA codebase, which is a very interesting idea. But I'm unsure of what you're looking to do based on what you said. Could you clarify this please?
0.0/2