11 Oct, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
So I'm tossing around this idea of a MUD system of religion that mirrors religion in our world today. I think it might be very beneficial if I could have some help outlining the different popular religions of our world, how they are similar, and how they differ. Perhaps we could get a discussion going for these in-game pseudo religions so that I could gather information. More than anything I would like to capture the passion and intensity involved in religious conflict.
This might be easily accomplished if I start out with a simple statement as an in-character "atheist" from this world idea.

"I believe that no higher power exists, and even being capable of believing in one will qualify you as an idiot."

EDIT: I forgot to add, please chime in with how you believe a psuedo-religion of your choosing would respond to this statement.
11 Oct, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 2nd comment:
lol in b4 lock
11 Oct, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 3rd comment:
Ok ok sry, in case you were serious, there's Obamism.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
11 Oct, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 4th comment:
That seems interesting. Could you pretend that you were playing as an Obamist in this game I am discussing and make an in-character response to my statement?

EDIT: Typo
11 Oct, 2009, Guest wrote in the 5th comment:
I do believe it was made clear that his was off limits. Not waiting for this to go on any further.
0.0/5