09 Feb, 2011, Dean wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi guys,

For the past two months + change, (in between college, work and other stuff) I've been working on a new project; a general gaming site, however one that doesn't shun the existence of MUDs but instead celebrates them (in a manner of speaking) by giving them exposure. To this end, I'm looking for a couple of people would be interested in writing reviews for MUDs (with the possibility of MUD design articles or some such in the future - if things go well).

The home page can be found at GamingHUD.com - please don't criticise, I'm overly sensitive and likely to explode, showering you all with jelly beans all the colours of the rainbow (just kidding).

Requirements? Good English skills are a must. Other than that, I'm not too picky. I'm happy for people to write reviews whenever they have the free time (even if it's not often) and don't mind if you also write stuff on other gaming related subjects.

What do you get? Well… tingly sense of self satisfaction, I suppose. The only perk (if you can even call it that) that I'm offering right now is a gaminghud.com email address to any staff (if they want one). As the site grows, however, that will likely change (more perks, that is).

If I were to pick anything article wise on the site to showcase it, it would probably be this. More of a comedic, than serious lot of articles but the quality is unquestionable.

Anyway, if you're interested I can be contacted either through here (in this thread/PMs) or on gamingHUD via the Write for Us page or via the forums there (I go by Cypher on that site).

Thanks,
Dean
0.0/1