19 Mar, 2011, RoFAdmin wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Heya-

So first i got a quick question.
1) Is there anyone who has the ability to go through the code repository and update descriptions on stuff? I think this all the time as i like to occasionally browse through the code repository looking through things, seeing what i may have missed before etc. and often times the filenames are not the most helpful, there is no description, and im left having to navigate the source code to see what it does… not the nicest thing in the world.

If there isnt anyone who does this, is it possible to set this up in some way? Id be more then willing to update blank descriptions of snippets when i look through there. Half the time i curse the fact i cant. Or could it be setup with a submission box, so if it has no description we can submit one for review (pretty much to make sure its 'appropriate')? Would be fantastic.

Thanks
19 Mar, 2011, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
If you want, you can pm me the File ID and the description. I can edit them in ;).
24 Mar, 2011, Igabod wrote in the 3rd comment:
how difficult would it be to add a link on there that says "suggest a description" or something and it brings up a little box where you enter the suggested desc and click submit. Then once a week, or whatever works out best, one of the mods or something goes through and checks the suggestions out then puts them in. That way we would be able to skip a couple steps in the process and you wouldn't get your pm inbox filled with suggestions for descs.
0.0/3