21 Apr, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I was just wondering if you guys liked to keep pets and if so, what kind you had. I have….

1 male normal Royal Python
1 male pastel Royal Python
1 female spider Royal Python
1 female normal Grey Cockatiel
1 male lutino Cockatiel
1 female Daschund
1 female Schnauzer/something mix

What do YOU have? =)
21 Apr, 2011, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
I have a chihuahua.
21 Apr, 2011, plamzi wrote in the 3rd comment:
21 Apr, 2011, RoFAdmin wrote in the 4th comment:
Heya-

I have a three legged standard schnauzer, and 4 rats (two male, two female).
Used to have a ferret.
Also previously had fish, and a turtle.
21 Apr, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 5th comment:
@Runter - Neat, my parents have a chihuahua. I am too prone to stepping on small dogs. Even mine get smashed from time to time. =P
@Plamzi - I always kind of wanted one of those.
@RofAdmin - Sweet, every time I buy food for my snakes I think about keeping them. It's hard sometimes, hehe.
21 Apr, 2011, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
I have two cats whose "interesting" characteristic perhaps is that they look very similar… (they're brothers)
21 Apr, 2011, Twisol wrote in the 7th comment:
I have two cats. One is a male black cat and another is a female Maine Coon. The girl had a brother who died from a tumor. :cry:
21 Apr, 2011, Mot wrote in the 8th comment:
I have two kitty kats, they're sisters - Neko and Sin (Neko Case/Lucinda Williams)

I also have a rose-haired tarantula and a stick bug that I don't have a pictures of handy but here's one that looks kind of like my girl:

My stick bug (a male named Mariposa (which means 'butterfly' in Spanish.. weird name, right?)) can sit, fetch, play dead, roll over, stay, and give… trained exactly the same way you would a dog, lots of food incentives! :) :) :)
21 Apr, 2011, quixadhal wrote in the 9th comment:
I have a few cats. The two brothers are polar opposites:

Gold is terrified of almost everything, and tends to tolerate being pet or brushed on a good day.

Red fears nothing and wants to climb over your shoulders and would be a lap cat, if he could sit still for more than 60 seconds.
21 Apr, 2011, Scandum wrote in the 10th comment:
22 Apr, 2011, Kayle wrote in the 11th comment:
I've got an 8 month old baby, a chocolate lab, and two American Shorthair Cats.
22 Apr, 2011, Twisol wrote in the 12th comment:
Kayle said:
I've got an 8 month old baby

That's definitely the most interesting pet yet.
22 Apr, 2011, melopene wrote in the 13th comment:
This is Chloe, my lil puppers:

She's a few years older now (now 6 1/2), and a fair bit fatter since she's spoiled, but I adore her, mouthy as she is. One of my mud characters even has a pet beagle also named Chloe, who has nearly as much personality as the puppers herself. Good times.

Ooo, even better - a video of her getting all kissy-kissy with her 'boyfriend', who now lives a few hours away:
NFGETVvnM..."> NFGETVvnM..." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
22 Apr, 2011, Kline wrote in the 14th comment:
Just two dogs. I do like cats but sadly myself and my oldest son are allergic. Considering a tarantula as my son has interest in one now and my wife stated she would tolerate it :)

Chloe. Not sure of her mix. Got her from a city pound as a puppy.

Rico. Shiba Inu (Japanese breed). Got him from a rescue shelter; he was the younger of a pair that were used for breeding then dumped. Wish we could have taken his brother but we didn't have room or money at the time.

Oh…And we have fish. A 50 gal column tank with a Pleco (big!) and some other smaller assorted stuff.
22 Apr, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 15th comment:
Please ignore the terrible picture quality and the dates :P

Elle - The schnauzer mix
Elle again
Sadie - spider female python
Seth - normal male python
0.0/15