02 May, 2013, Ubutu wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi everyone, I'm looking to find a MUD to play and contribute to. Preferably your MUD will appeal to a player like me (see below), will have a few regular players and a few dedicated members of staff. I live in England and have between 0.5 and 5 hours per day to spend on playing and developing.

As a player:
I've been playing Medievia on and off, mostly off, since 2001. The main thing I enjoy about it is the drive for combat - better equipment and prestige leading to a bloodbath in NPK and CPK :). PvP isn't my main interest though, I'm quite a competitive player, I like statistics, achievements and min/maxing - I could happily play in a game without PvP as long as there is competitive play. This leads me to preferring game with fewer class/race choices as balance is important to me, I like being able to construct a strategy against any opponent. I'm not interested in RP but don't mind it as an optional feature.

As a developer:
I'm an embedded software engineer and so work on device drivers, operating systems, etc. I've been programming C and C++ for over 10 years and am very productive. It's my profession and hobby. I'll quickly be able to start work on any code base.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I am a good fit for your game.
02 May, 2013, plamzi wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
Hi,

Check out playbedlam.com and stop by if interested. We seem to fit all the requirements you listed.

p.

P. S. Also, we have some really cool stuff under the hood that a software engineer might appreciate :)
0.0/2