24 Apr, 2012, aelyah wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Write an up to 149 characters prompt that could be used as a starting point for a quest on your favorite MUD.

Post it as a reply to this topic.

/A.
24 Apr, 2012, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
I'll go with an (apparent) crowd favourite.

An enemy of mine, David Haley, is making vile threats against the crown. This threat must be eliminated!
24 Apr, 2012, arholly wrote in the 3rd comment:
The local water supply (river, whatever) has been contaminated. Find out the cause.
25 Apr, 2012, Lyanic wrote in the 4th comment:
Runter said:
I'll go with an (apparent) crowd favourite.

An enemy of mine, David Haley, is making vile threats against the crown. This threat must be eliminated!

And since all great quests have multiple parts, I'll write part two:

The Necromancer, Cratylus, gave power to Haley, allowing him to seize the crown. These are dark times. Would you happen to be the Hero of Light?
25 Apr, 2012, Tyche wrote in the 5th comment:
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
25 Apr, 2012, Idealiad wrote in the 6th comment:
Take {my daughter} {through the Dark Wood} {to be married to} {Bonbamap} {in White Haven}. Watch out for {spiders}!

Take {my gold ring} {over the Black Sea} {and give it to} {Finzelwick} {in Highhame}. Watch out for {serpents}!

Take {this letter} {across the Howling Dunes} {and give it to} {Marmelon} {in Abaraka}. Watch out for {bandits}!
25 Apr, 2012, Tavish wrote in the 7th comment:
Tyche said:
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

You beat me to it.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
29 Apr, 2012, Tricky wrote in the 8th comment:
Move through caves fight with trolls and then return with the treasure to the Sphinx to collect your reward.
29 Apr, 2012, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 9th comment:
A Priest of Stoopid needs your help. Please retrieve our sacred hammer..then hit yourself in the head with it! XD
0.0/9