08 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I'm currently in Thailand and will have much more limited connectivity for the next week, more or less. Just FYI for whoever cares. :wink:
08 Jan, 2009, Omega wrote in the 2nd comment:
We all care, have fun in Thailand :)
08 Jan, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 3rd comment:
Want to bring us all back some nice souvenirs, Thai girls would be nice, 1 for everybody. Just make sure they are over 18. Enjoy your holiday, well i hope its a holiday and not a trip for work.
08 Jan, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 4th comment:
Borrowing your thread. :)

I'll be away in FL starting Sat. Should be back in a week.
08 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 5th comment:
Bring me back a nice tie from tie-land. Silk preferably and blue if you can.
15 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
Today I'm heading back to Malaysia, where I'll have normal net access again, but will be back in NYC late Saturday.

(And yes, it was a holiday, fortunately! :wink:)
15 Jan, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
And I'm back.
15 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 8th comment:
Zeno said:
And I'm back.

Ooh Ooh can I be front!!!

erm… that came out a bit gay but whatever…
15 Jan, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 9th comment:
DavidHaley said:
Today I'm heading back to Malaysia, where I'll have normal net access again, but will be back in NYC late Saturday.

(And yes, it was a holiday, fortunately! :wink:)

Did you bring me a Thai girl? I'm not as picky as Fury, as long as she looks old enough that I can claim I thought she was 18 when questioned it's fine with me.
15 Jan, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 10th comment:
I'm even less picky than Fizban, as long as she said something that sounded vaguely like "18, yes", no matter what that actually means in Thai. :)
15 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 11th comment:
So what you two are saying is that if you all of a sudden stop posting here we should check the local prisons?
15 Jan, 2009, Dean wrote in the 12th comment:
It would seem that way. :lol:
15 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 13th comment:
There might be some international trade restrictions on this sort of thing, fellas… :wink:

And you'd be lucky if you got "18 yes", judging from my experience with English competence even in the touristy parts I visited. (Well, you might get "18 yes" but nothing else…)
16 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 14th comment:
And then she might be referring to her price not her age…
16 Jan, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 15th comment:
DavidHaley said:
There might be some international trade restrictions on this sort of thing, fellas… :wink:

And you'd be lucky if you got "18 yes", judging from my experience with English competence even in the touristy parts I visited. (Well, you might get "18 yes" but nothing else…)

Damn, won't be winning them over with my pickup lines? Guess alcohol and/or rohypnol will have to do.
16 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 16th comment:
Hehe. Rohypnol or GHB. Of course you don't need either if you happen to be wearing the bright white uniform of the U.S. Navy with the gay little dixie cup hat on. For some reason foreign chicks go nuts for navy men. Probably marines too but not as much in my experience.
16 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 17th comment:
Fizban said:
and/or rohypnol
Igabod said:
Rohypnol or GHB

:mad:
Even meant completely in jest (which I assume was the case for both), not too funny. Date rape is not cool. :-/
16 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 18th comment:
totally in jest for me, I've only used GHB personally not on somebody else and lets just say I raped myself all night long :evil:

just kidding by the way… well… somewhat…
20 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 19th comment:
I've returned to NYC, so connectivity will be normal again. :smile:
0.0/19