06 Sep, 2006, bozimmerman wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello there,

I tried emailing what I thought was a web site admin for MudBytes, but I'm apparantly failing utterly at everything I touch around here.

1. I can't submit my MUD because it requires a static IP – my mud is hosted by dyndns, which has dutifully kept players around my place for many many years.

2. I can't submit a code base – not sure why, but I think it's because it's around 22mb. Is a waiver possible? It seems a shame that the Code Repository has a "CoffeeMud" section with nothing in it.

Kind masters of MudBytes, please respond!

- Bo Zimmerman
07 Sep, 2006, Guest wrote in the 2nd comment:
1. Submit the listing with 0.0.0.0 or something. The IP isn't used by the connection code.

2. The upload limit has been raised. We figured 10MB was more than enough. I guess we were wrong :)
07 Sep, 2006, Davion wrote in the 3rd comment:
bozimmerman said:
Hello there,

I tried emailing what I thought was a web site admin for MudBytes, but I'm apparantly failing utterly at everything I touch around here.

We have a PM system built into the site here, if you just click one of our names and click the icon next to our e-mail addresses, it'll send you to the PM form. Or just go to the Messenger, and send a new one, and just add 'Samson; Asylumius; Davion' and it'll be sent to all 3 of us.

bozimmerman said:
2. I can't submit a code base – not sure why, but I think it's because it's around 22mb. Is a waiver possible? It seems a shame that the Code Repository has a "CoffeeMud" section with nothing in it.

As Samson said! Limit increased! Thanks so much for your submission. I've hard nothing but good things about CoffeeMUD, it's a very welcome addition to the repository.
10 Sep, 2006, Conner wrote in the 4th comment:
bozimmerman said:
1. I can't submit my MUD because it requires a static IP – my mud is hosted by dyndns, which has dutifully kept players around my place for many many years.

Just a suggestion, since you're not the only one of us using a dynamic IP that way, you could always submit it using whatever the current external IP is.
0.0/4