26 Jun, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Runter said:
You might be able to push around mudbytes (who provides you with a service you can opt out of any time by removing your mud from their listing) but I'm a private citizen and you can't push me around.

I'm not trying to push anyone around. I offered to settle this like gentlemen, and you refused. So be it.
26 Jun, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 22nd comment:
I feel that everything that needs to be said publicly has been said.

If you feel the need to continue, I invite you take use of the site's Private Messaging feature.

I have no desire to continue this discussion along its current course out of respect for both DavidHaley's request and what I know the Administration of the site desires.

Thank you.
26 Jun, 2009, Davion wrote in the 23rd comment:
26 Jun, 2009, Davion wrote in the 24th comment:
Missed a couple… damn ADD posters :S.

Runter said:
Hades_Kane said:
Runter said:
You might be able to push around mudbytes (who provides you with a service you can opt out of any time by removing your mud from their listing) but I'm a private citizen and you can't push me around.

I'm not trying to push anyone around. I offered to settle this like gentlemen, and you refused. So be it.

I only have class when actually dealing with gentlemen. As I see it I'm just dealing with another asshole.

And:

aidil said:
Runter said:
Hades_Kane said:
Runter said:
If you think I'm going to apologise to you then you're dreaming, and the only reason I've stopped is because it's boring and the point was made. If I ever feel like making a crawler again I will, with utter disregard to you wishing it to find your mud or not.

Thank you for clarifying who the adults and the children are, and who is willing to take the high road and who isn't. I hope this stands a testament of your character for all to see, because I feel that it speaks volumes.

I guess your idea of taking the high road is insulting and demanding apologies?

You'd be well adviced to sit back and take a deep breath, you are not doing yourself a service with your behavior.
20.0/24