31 Aug, 2009, JSC_Juggalo wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi,
I have currently desided to create my own mud after 10+years of playing. I have 6+ years of building. I am currently going to school for Computer Programing and repair, therefor creating a mud will not only help me get a better understanding with scripts but also a great project when the time calls :P. I am seeking a partner to help with the codeing because I am only in my first year at colage and only experience I have is C++ when I took it in Gradeschool. Well enough about me please read on to find more about the Mud I am currently working on. If you are interested please feel free to message me on Yahoo -AT-

Blaze_Another_Juggalo@yahoo.com

P.S. If I am no online please leave an offline stating:
A time I can get back to you, so we can discuss possible Mud Employment.
Years exp.
Possition desired.
And any other information.

Again thank you for your time, game information below.
Rayvn

FrostMud.com

The mud is a Rot2.4 base compiled with GCC. The general Idea I am having with this mud is a open world type PK. Builders who join can basically design thier own world with what ever their creative minds can cook up. I know most builders do not like this idea but it goes with the game. In other words if a player wanted to go into the past and whoop the shit out of a dinosour they could, or head into the futur and beat the shit out of a Terminator, more power to them. If any of you ever heard of Amber, thats the basic concept. I have a full background story for all who is interested. Just message me on yahoo and and ask for the background story I will be more than happy to send it to you via e-mail. Any more information regarding this game, just reply back on this forum.

Yours Truly,
Rayvn

P.S Sorry if I had misspelled some words, I am LD in spelling/writing. So to all the internet Guru's out there. Have fun picking at my spelling, and hope you feel better knowing that you have made fun of someone who has a disability. Hell spell check is my number one friend, but as far as I can see there is none on this forum.
31 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
and only experience I have is C++ when I took it in Gradeschool.

They taught C++ at grade school? Maybe this is a cultural thing, but what age is grade school where you're at? (For me, it's the school before junior high school, so let's say up until age 12 or so.)
31 Aug, 2009, JSC_Juggalo wrote in the 3rd comment:
I took C++ my Sophmore year in HighSchool…idk I consider that gradeschool still. Sorry for the missunderstanding. I went to school in a corn field, literally there is a big ass corn field right beside Mount Vernon High (Mount Vernon, Ohio)
0.0/3