15 Sep, 2009, lnewlfe wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well, greetings folks, new here, though been on TMC for years. Started when muds were the only option :P Player, owner, wanna-be coder and decent builder. Workin on a modified ShadowStorm Mud, thinkin of turnin it into a Xanth game, as there arnt any yet, and the puns and dirty humor related to the books could get a few people hooked :P
15 Sep, 2009, lnewlfe wrote in the 2nd comment:
the error, I forgot to type, was that i cannot enter other peoples boards…..
15 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
Xanth – is that the series by the guy who wrote Killobyte? Only read one of the Xanth books, if I remember correctly, but I remember liking the general style.

About your error: what exactly happens when you try to post on somebody's board? Is there an error message? Is the board set up to be public or something like that?
17 Sep, 2009, lnewlfe wrote in the 4th comment:
It wont load the page *shrug* It also freezes the entire site, so i have to close the window, re open firefox/Explorer, and then log in again ect. I've found out it only happens in select cump labs, though it seems most of them.

Wolfe
17 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 5th comment:
Wait… what exactly are we talking about here…?
21 Sep, 2009, lnewlfe wrote in the 6th comment:
you "About your error: what exactly happens when you try to post on somebody's board? Is there an error message? Is the board set up to be public or something like that? "

me "It wont load the page *shrug* It also freezes the entire site, so i have to close the window, re open firefox/Explorer, and then log in again ect. I've found out it only happens in select cump labs, though it seems most of them. "

This morning it seems to be fine *21 SEPT 09* might have been a laggy server? shrug
21 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 7th comment:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're talking about. :thinking: It sounded like you were talking about in-MUD boards, and not being able to "enter them" (post on them?). Then you talked about web browsers, so I guess you're talking about web forums somewhere? Which forums are you talking about, these? (MudBytes) They have been a little slow from time to time recently, but nothing was "freezing" for people as far as I know.
21 Sep, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 8th comment:
What boards?

What was the error?
22 Sep, 2009, lnewlfe wrote in the 9th comment:
lol sorry my mistake. I was refering to mudbytes forums. *Boards* When i first made my acount it would not allow me to read the messages, its working now though.
0.0/9