27 Oct, 2021, Runter wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 1
Some of you might know me from last time. I spent a lot of time around here at one point. I've been really focused on my career for a good long while now. I've achieved a lot of what I wanted to, and I'm ready to spend more time on things I enjoy.

I had written a long post with a lot of details, but I feel like it's not the right time to get into details.

Instead, I'll just say that I want to make something new that is easier to market, to publish on platforms like steam, and abandons dogmatic details about the medium that is long attached to the definition of what a MUD is.

I will bring programming expertise, a certain vision about the game we are creating, and also whatever capital is required for hosting/assets/whatever.

If that sounds interesting and you also want to work on a project, let me know, but please only apply if you can also commit to a consistent amount of time per day. (even if that's only 30 minutes). I vastly prefer consistent commitment than 8 hours one day, then radio silence for months.
0.0/1