20 Apr, 2007, kikyo wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well let me start off by saying I am a complete noob when it comes to coding. I know the basics… and I am not sure if I am posting this in the right spot.

I have opened a dragonballz mud called Dragonball Unknown. I am looking for 2 coders to help create the worlds best dbz mud. I want a coder who is advance and knows what they are doing. We run off a smaug/dbna codebase. We already have many unique things that others don’t have. The coder must be mature and well balanced. I am trying to give my mud a unique look and code. I don’t want to be just another saga clone. I want to surpass all others and become the best. This is my dream for this mud. I have a well-balanced Staff everyone basically knows what they are doing and are good at doing it. The coder would also be a co-owner. So I would like it if they can do the following other then coding:

Building using smaug guidelines
Role-playing
Helpfile writing.

I thank you for taking the time and readying this also if you just know how to code I am looking for one regular coder.

Take the time and check out the mud at evileyehosting.com:2090
:devil:

Again if I posted this in the wrong place I am very sorry.
20 Apr, 2007, Zeno wrote in the 2nd comment:
If I was looking to code for a MUD, I don't think I would work on one where the owner didn't know how to code. I would prefer the owner at least know the basics of how to compile and simple coding concepts, although nothing major.
20 Apr, 2007, Omega wrote in the 3rd comment:
If I was going to be malicious, I would say, Yeah, Me, and then code the a shit load of backdoors in just for me.

Oh wait, I am that malicious… Anyways, if you want people to code for you, I recommend you learn how to code yourself, or else the people you hire, may very well do what my initial line stated I'd do, believe me, people out there just want todo things like that, so incase you get on bad terms, they can fux with you. Its mean, but, they do it.

Learn how to code, and ask again then :) Just for your own sake.
20 Apr, 2007, kiasyn wrote in the 4th comment:
I would prefer the owner had experience but lacking that a STRONG desire to find out how to code (by themself) and learn how.
20 Apr, 2007, kikyo wrote in the 5th comment:
I never said I didn't know the basics…. I know things like how to add in forms skills and commands and shit. I know all the basic shell commands. what I said was I am a noob when it comes to coding. I learned what I know by asking questions and fucking up and having to go back to fix those fuck ups.
0.0/5