17 Jul, 2007, Conner wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Recently (a couple of days ago) the domain topsmaugmuds.com expired and, because I wasn't the original owner of the domain, I wasn't able to renew it before it appeared that someone was already squatting it. Tonight the name appears to have become available again but my current available funds are needed elsewhere. :sad:

Thus (at least for the time being though very likely for the duration) anyone linked to www.topsmaugmuds.com currently will want to replace "topsmaugmuds.com" in all links with "tcdbbs.zapto.org/tsm" …and those not yet listed there who have Smaug muds should consider a quick visit to Top Smaug Muds to get in on the listings themselves. :wink:

I also sent out an email to all those currently listed, but in several cases the emails bounced back because my IP is dynamic… so consider this notice of the domain change, please.

Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone.

[Edit: Removed busted URL tag]
21 Jul, 2007, Guest wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
Sad to see, but you're just the latest victim ( however indirect ) of the disaster of Registerfly and GoDaddy. I've updated my links though. The scumbags don't need any more ad revenue :)
0.0/2