25 Aug, 2014, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
It's not a MUD per say, it's flash but I just thought some of ya may appreciate some of the game mechanics. I thought it was unique for a flash game in the fact that it combines trade wars, group combat with individualism among the ranks and some RPG elements. It's currently in Beta and I believe they still need some volunteers for translations if nothing else. They do updates on the facebook regularly, linked to the main site. (Speaking of which, the creator is cool as hell, hehe. )I'd have to say out of all the flash games it's probably, my fave. Which says a lot considering the cool stuff Orrin and some of ya guys did with them a few years back.

I wrote a little bit for it, I should probrably use the word 'minute', since the game world is much larger than I expected it to be. Alot bigger than the first (C1). I just thought I'd go ahead and share some of the fan fic' too. Just some flash fic' I did when the creator sent out a call for some fan works to help promote the game. Which is cool 'cause if nothing else, I was a big fan of the first one. (Am I getting too nerdy up in here?) A little bit of that got eventually worked into the game as well. Feel free to check it out:

http://caravaneer.gamesofhonor.com/expan...

*Probrably not safe for work, especially the last one. So ya may not want to read it to your boss. It may also inducing giggling if read to naughty secretaries and if it does..let me know* XD
0.0/1