<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg01007.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg01009.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg01004.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg01027.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#01008">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#01008">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#01008">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev]  Circumstances &amp; Situations</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: &lt;<A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev]  Circumstances &amp; Situations</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: "Travis Casey" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:efindel#polaris,net">efindel#polaris,net</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 15:32:03 -0500</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: "Travis Casey" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:efindel#io,com">efindel#io,com</A>&gt;</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>