<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00203.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00205.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00200.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00228.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00204">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00204">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00204">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev]  C&amp;C and Event Rescheduling</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev]  C&amp;C and Event Rescheduling</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: <A HREF="mailto:clawrenc#cup,hp.com">clawrenc#cup,hp.com</A></LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Fri, 18 Jul 97 14:59:23 -0700</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-to</em>: <A HREF="mailto:claw#null,net">claw#null,net</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>
In &lt;<A HREF="msg00200.html">33CFCE6E.41C67EA6#iname,com</A>&gt;, on 07/18/97