<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00566.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00568.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00566.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00544.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00567">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00567">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00567">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Gamora: Lessons learned? (fwd)</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Gamora: Lessons learned? (fwd)</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Niklas Elmqvist &lt;<A HREF="mailto:d97elm#dtek,chalmers.se">d97elm#dtek,chalmers.se</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:03:25 +0100 (MET)</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>

Here is the second reply from Scott. Please ignore any acid remarks from
me about the list not accepting my suggestions :)

-- Niklas Elmqvist (d97elm#dtek,chalmers.se) ----------------------
  "The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to
   pray to."
		-- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods