<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00762.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00764.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00764.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00769.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00763">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00763">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00763">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev]  Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev]  Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: <A HREF="mailto:coder#ibm,net">coder#ibm,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Sat, 24 May 97 20:18:44 -0700</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>
Its been too long since we've had any decent size posts.  This list
used to be rife with 30K signal filled chunks.

On 24/05/97 at 07:57 PM, caliban#darklock,com (Caliban Tiresias