<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00373.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00375.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00372.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00375.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00374">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00374">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00374">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev] Administrative Responsibilities</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev] Administrative Responsibilities</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: <A HREF="mailto:coder#ibm,net">coder#ibm,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Mon, 02 Feb 98 08:59:59 -0800</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-to</em>: <A HREF="mailto:coder#ibm,net">coder#ibm,net</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>
Ooo, ya shoulda known I couldn't let that one pass Greg.

On 02/02/98 at 09:45 AM, Greg Munt &lt;greg#uni-corn,demon.co.uk&gt; said: &gt;On