<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00502.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00504.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00469.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00507.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00503">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00503">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00503">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev] Moore's Law sucks (was: 3D graphics)</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev] Moore's Law sucks (was: 3D graphics)</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: "Brandon J. Rickman" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:ashes#pc4,zennet.com">ashes#pc4,zennet.com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:01:16 -0800</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>