<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00701.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00703.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00703.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00701.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00702">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00702">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00702">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>DarkWhole test #3</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: DarkWhole test #3</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: J C Lawrence &lt;<A HREF="mailto:claw#under,engr.sgi.com">claw#under,engr.sgi.com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:15:08 -0800</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>

<A  HREF="http://www.actlab.utexas.edu/~smack/darkwhole/three.html">http://www.actlab.utexas.edu/~smack/darkwhole/three.html</A>

                   DARKWHOLE RUN #3

Visual_Mark smokes the DarkWhole.
You hear your pager going off...only one person knows that number! It's Asia with a page:
She pages, "What is it you want to enter? *laugh*"
palefist hands VM some rubble to smoke ... poor bastard.
Sedate says, "Who doesn't understand that????
Visual_Mark giggles.
You lean close, but not too close to the DarkWhole, for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Dizz has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { It's what's IN your head.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "Omar, do you have an alias anyways?"
Sedate says, "bye dizz...."
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg says, "is it $fame?"
DarkWhole emits { You see a faint shimmering force wrapping itself around Defender and hugging
him warmly...
You say, " its still going"
Visual_Mark giggles.
You hear your pager going off...only one person knows that number! It's Asia with a page:
She pages, "I'm sorry, I don't understand fully and do not want that in my room."
DarkWhole emits { SuzyQ gets it on with Silver Mustang!
palefist leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur laughs!:
Sedate says, "YEAH $FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "yes I'm just known as Omar for my Alias."
DarkWhole emits { .
Arius teleports in.
DarkWhole emits { Ghost . o O (they chase each other around all the time.)
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "Well there are now two omars on here, I can't page you under omar."
DarkWhole emits { vira says, "THE MOO GOES SCHIZO ! YAY :)"
DarkWhole emits { A flaming arrow from Visual_Mark embeds itself in the wall!
DarkWhole emits { Asherah snaps its fingers, making an obsidian door appear. The door opens, and
Asherah is gone!
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam seems to think that the aid of bleary and Defender are in need!
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur feels like Deanna Troi
Sedate laughs!
23:34
Asherah (#7872) seems to have made silent entry, 5 seconds ago.
Sedate [to Arius]: hiya
Arius hugs Sedate with a warm and loving embrace.
Visual_Mark [to Arius]: type listen darkwhole
DarkWhole emits { You see a faint shimmering force wrapping itself around SuzyQ and hugging her
warmly...
Smack waves.
Asherah says, "neat-o"
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur is getting all kindsa traceback too
Asherah leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Then the shimmering force dissipates slowly and silently...
DarkWhole emits { Vince says, "Damn it. who screwed with the MOO?"
Arius leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
Lazarus leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
bleary leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur laughs!
palefist boos hippy freaks!
Sedate says, "FUCK YOU VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
DarkWhole emits { Silver_Mustang wonders if everyone is seeing him naked too!!! *gasp*
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg wonders who is playing this cruel joke when she is supposed to be spanking
Lumper!
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus wishes I had all kinds of nifty verbs to scream at the moo, but I don't.
DarkWhole emits { Vince says, "Defender?!?!?!"
You say, " looks like people are getting tracebacks"
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "I do."
DarkWhole emits { A flaming arrow from Visual_Mark embeds itself in the wall!
DarkWhole emits { A note attached to it reads:
DarkWhole emits { The Puppet Masters!
Smack turns on the panoptical transmitter.
DarkWhole emits { Smack turns on the panoptical transmitter.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd is suddenly wrapped in a rainbow of colors.......
DarkWhole emits { I Am Spoofing The Moo!
DarkWhole emits { HEAD LIKE A HOLE, BLACK AS YOUR SOUL! I'D RATHER DIE THEN
GIVE YOU CONTROL!
DarkWhole emits { BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE, YOU'RE GOING TO GET
WHAT YOU DESERVE!
DarkWhole emits {
You say, " we can talk to the MOO now"
23:35
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " we can talk to the moo now"
DarkWhole emits { Then the rainbow of many colors fade into Blaidd refreshing him.
DarkWhole emits { Asherah [to Smack]: I was getting them
Asherah [to you]: I was getting them
Sedate [to Smack]: so?
DarkWhole emits { Sedate [to Smack]: so?
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg bends Lumper over
DarkWhole emits { Lumper says, "Help!"
Visual_Mark falls down laughing.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark falls down laughing.
Arius [to Visual_Mark]: how do you shut it up
DarkWhole emits { Arius [to Visual_Mark]: how do you shut it up
Defender shouts, "@gag #3772 if you want to avoid the spam.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus rolls up my sleeves farther.
Sedate says, "I still havent gotten any tracebacks...."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "I still havent gotten any tracebacks...."
I don't understand that. *a panoptical finally enters our room here*
Visual_Mark [to Arius]: You can't - it's Pandora's Box.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Arius]: You can't - it's Pandora's Box.
DarkWhole emits { Silver Mustang takes advantage of SuzyQ!
DarkWhole emits { Vince smiles.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur helps Cyborg get Lumper in place...
DarkWhole emits { Ghost snarls.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "Hmm...wonder if that helped?"
Sedate says, "damn, Def is too smart...."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "damn, Def is too smart...."
Arius [to Visual_Mark]: bullshit
DarkWhole emits { Arius [to Visual_Mark]: bullshit
Asherah says, "I was getting them in the other room, too"
DarkWhole emits { Asherah says, "I was getting them in the other room, too"
Visual_Mark drops Ark of the Covenant.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark drops Ark of the Covenant.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "i'm not geting it any more."
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus offers lumper a gag to bite one.
Visual_Mark picks up Ark of the Covenant.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark picks up Ark of the Covenant.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "HEY! If you can see this (anyone other than omar) page me!"
Arius wants to smoke a bowl.
DarkWhole emits { Arius wants to smoke a bowl.
23:36
DarkWhole emits { Lumper receeds into the real world. A patch of smoke, some sizzling live wires and
there is nothing left. Lumper has unconnected.
Visual_Mark says, "Page yerself!"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Page yerself!"
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur smiles mischeviously and raises the paddle...
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus pages Blaidd.
Asherah slaps Arius some skin in a high-five, "YO!"
DarkWhole emits { Asherah slaps Arius some skin in a high-five, "YO!"
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg . o O ( chicken! )
Arius falls to his knees and worships the mighty canadian one
DarkWhole emits { Arius falls to his knees and worships the mighty canadian one
Sedate says, "hmmm...a very interesting experience...."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "hmmm...a very interesting experience...."
DarkWhole emits { vira says, "Hi Horosco"
DarkWhole emits { Vince takes off his shirt slowly, revealing his broad, muscled chest, and flat belly...
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "anything?"
palefist asks, "do you rally want us all to page you, Blaid?"
DarkWhole emits { palefist asks, "do you rally want us all to page you, Blaid?"
DarkWhole emits { SuzyQ takes this time to praise Sedate and kiss him.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur says, "hey!"
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "We're clear."
DarkWhole emits { Ghost says, "where were we?"
Visual_Mark says, "The MOO is having an identity crisis."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "The MOO is having an identity crisis."
Asherah says, "FUCK yeah"
DarkWhole emits { Asherah says, "FUCK yeah"
DarkWhole emits { Vince says, "I'm glad no one can see this...I'd
I'ld be so embarrassed..."
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "that was nasty, If I find who did that..."
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur says, "i can't believe he disconn"
DarkWhole emits { vira is wiggling obscenely.
Sedate says, "Oh thats cute SuzyQ."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "Oh thats cute SuzyQ."
DarkWhole emits { Snoopy (Immortal) comes in through the Lobby door.
DarkWhole emits { Speedyhare (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Eternal-Champion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sasha (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Pance (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Goat (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Princess_Prissy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
Visual_Mark smirks at Sedate.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark smirks at Sedate.
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Exegetical_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Defender (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Lazarus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur says, "i did that gag thing and the stuff stopped"
DarkWhole emits { Eternal-Champion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { bleary (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Della (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Cubby (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Ghost blinks.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Lendorin (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Smack
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Lazarus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Speedyhare (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Cubby (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { MorningGlory (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Fle (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sedate (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { fishboy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "To return to it, I am partially aware of my role in things to come."
DarkWhole emits { Ghost (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Lazarus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blackthorn (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Defender (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "it must be very late for you."
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { KiddPsycho (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Asia (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Syrinx (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Della (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { SuzyQ (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
Asherah chuckles under its breath.
DarkWhole emits { Asherah chuckles under its breath.
DarkWhole emits { KiddPsycho (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Asherah (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Defender (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Tarquin (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
Sedate says, "I like the lack of boundaries...."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "I like the lack of boundaries...."
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Ghost (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Blackthorn
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Exegetical_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { bleary (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
(from Burnt-Out Bunker) palefist bodyslams you affectionately
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus removes my vague clothing....and Spills all over the floor! Oops.
DarkWhole emits { Defender (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Guest
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Alexandrea (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Church_In_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Syrinx (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Princess_Prissy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Fle (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { vira says, "fuck friendship :)"
DarkWhole emits { Scammer (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Omus
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { vira (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { bleary (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Eternal-Champion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sedate (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sedate (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg says to Flaneur, "That big chicken!!"
DarkWhole emits { Vince (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits {
Eternal-Champion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blackthorn (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Tarquin (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Guest (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
23:38
You say, "yuck now its just spammy"
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "yuck now its just spammy"
DarkWhole emits { The (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Guest (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Ignatz (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Arius (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "What must be very late for me?"
DarkWhole emits { vira (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Guest (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { L.Detweiler (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { KiddPsycho (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam says, "oh dear"
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Asia (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Soft_One (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Aldor
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Aldor (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Exegetical_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
Asherah has seen this one before =)
DarkWhole emits { Asherah has seen this one before =)
DarkWhole emits { MorningGlory (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Church_In_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Goat (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Slash (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Syrinx (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Smack (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
Sedate says, "wow puppet spam..."
DarkWhole emits { Sedate says, "wow puppet spam..."
DarkWhole emits { Slash (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sasha (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Asherah (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Princess_Prissy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Callie (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Ignatz (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Oceanus wants to gaag that damn puppet.
DarkWhole emits { Omus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Weekend_Guest (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Vince (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur says, "now i lag"
DarkWhole emits { Sedate (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { fishboy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { palefist (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Ignatz (puppet)
says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Della (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { fishboy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend. DarkWhole emits { Oceanus
(puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Alexandrea (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Omar_khayyam (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Flaneur (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Alexandrea (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Lazarus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
apnic
Tarquin has entered Burnt-Out Bunker.
DarkWhole emits { Tarquin has entered Burnt-Out Bunker.

#6:notify (this == #4552), line 21: Too many verb calls
... called from #1:tell (this == #4552), line 1
... called from built-in function pass()
... called from #6:tell (this == #4552), line 18
... called from built-in function pass()
... called from #4326:tell (this == #4552), line 9
... called from #3772:transmit, line 7
... called from #10345:tell (this == #12366), line 1
... called from #3:announce_all_but (this == #1570), line 11
... called from #10644:do_shift, line 35
... called from #10644:tell, line 4
... called from #3:announce_all_but (this == #1570), line 11
... called from #3772:transmit, line 10
[...]
... called from #10345:tell, line 1
... called from #3:announce (this == #1484), line 6
... called from #3:say (this == #1484), line 2
(End of traceback)
Visual_Mark says, "Immortal Snoopy!"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Immortal Snoopy!"
*Smack struggles to get the DarkWhole closed.*
*Mistypes through the spam a couple times.*
DarkWhole emits { vira (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Varion (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Vince (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sasha (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Asia (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Vince (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { bleary (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Ghost says, "grandfather says you should put your shirt back on before you catch a
cold."
DarkWhole emits { Shadow_Chaser (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Exegetical_Hell (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Defender (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Aldor (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { fishboy (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Sasha (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { vira . o O ( As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp, juiciness about it that was very
pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all but a HUMAN HEAD! )
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Fle (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Fle (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Speedyhare (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { KiddPsycho (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Syrinx (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Blaidd says, "WHOA..hold up."
DarkWhole emits { Omus (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Goat (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Pance (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Cyborg (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Goat (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
DarkWhole emits { Alexandrea (puppet) says, I want to be your friend.
*the 2 mis-entered commands process, finally*
I don't understand that.
I don't understand that.

!!FOOM~ --- a rush of stench emits from the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { !!FOOM~ --- a rush of stench emits from the DarkWhole.
palefist gets up from the table.
DarkWhole emits { palefist gets up from the table.
Sedate [to bleary]: Hey how about a @paste now????
DarkWhole emits { Sedate [to bleary]: Hey how about a @paste now????
Tarquin says, " Hey Bleary!"
DarkWhole emits { Tarquin says, " Hey Bleary!"
Asherah. o O ( jeezus! )
DarkWhole emits { Asherah. o O ( jeezus! )
Visual_Mark says, "Oh shit! The Puppet's gone wacko!"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Oh shit! The Puppet's gone wacko!"
Visual_Mark says, "HAIL ERIS!"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "HAIL ERIS!"
Visual_Mark blurs and fades for a minute like a tacky dream sequence in a movie. Then he wavers into
static and shrinks down to a small white dot and slowly disappears...
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark blurs and fades for a minute like a tacky dream sequence in a movie.
Then he wavers into static and shrinks down to a small white dot and slowly disappears...
23:39
@kill alll *mistyped attempted to kill Smack's errant tasks*
bleary steps away from the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { bleary steps away from the DarkWhole.
Smack laughs.
DarkWhole emits { Smack laughs.
You take panoptical transmitter.
Tarquin [to palefist]: hiya Ogre!
Sedate steps away from the DarkWhole.
Arius [to Sedate]: what's up 'migo
palefist [to Tarquin]: Hey man
Visual_Mark leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
Sedate says, "wow."
You wisely step away from the DarkWhole.
Asherah steps away from the DarkWhole.
Sedate [to Arius]: Nothing, I hope...
Smack laughs.
Visual_Mark says, "Did the puppet die?"
Arius says, "busy fuckin place"
palefist [to Smack]: What the hell was all that puppet shit?
Smack shrugs.
Visual_Mark went and nuked it...
23:40
Tarquin says, " whats going down here anyway?"
You say, " looked like someone spamming us"
Sedate [to palefist]: that was something blaidd called...
Visual_Mark [to Tarquin]: Ummm, nuthin.
Sedate [to Arius]: I think I did yeah...
Visual_Mark smiles.
Tarquin [to Visual_Mark]: hiya
You [to Visual_Mark]: you hit panic too?
Visual_Mark bows to Tarquin.
palefist [to Sedate]: Blaid's bad. We should give him the beats.
Visual_Mark [to Smack]: What?
You pull up a chair ...
Visual_Mark just went and tossed the puppet.
Smack coughs on spam.
23:41
---------------------------------bleary--------------------------

Jan 22 00:35:42 1995 Current Time
Queue ID Start Time Owner Verb (Line) [This]

1730360967 Reading input ... Blackthorn #57:read_lines (10)
848918106 3 seconds ago... bleary #0:user_connected user_created (6)
811922760 1 seconds ago... bleary #0:user_disconnected
user_client_disconnected (6)
1752280550 9 seconds ago... Flipper #4241:disfunc (17)
1767343537 8 seconds ago... Flipper #4241:disfunc (17)
862536458 4 seconds ago... Flipper #4241:disfunc (38)
411438946 15 seconds ago... Wizard #57:suspend_if_needed (11)
1098939672 4 seconds ago... Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#12541]
1616290142 21 seconds ago... archer #3536:announce (9)
1756902993 21 seconds ago... archer #3536:announce (9)
777622548 Jan 22 00:35:42 1995 archer #920:disfunc (8) [#6049]
1497116270 13 seconds ago... Smack #3772:feed (15)
1552843910 Jan 22 00:35:42 1995 dome #12379:start (9) [#12141]
473661970 29 seconds ago... Goat #3415:level5 (8)
354475943 Jan 22 00:35:43 1995 archer #455:lag_cycle (19)
1746137873 Jan 22 00:35:44 1995 Ashley #5200:disfunc (2) [#7129]
1463692279 Jan 22 00:35:47 1995 Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#12816]
1612934790 Jan 22 00:35:51 1995 Ashley #934:robot_cycle (17)
1061504584 Jan 22 00:35:51 1995 archer #3536:watch (22)
1569580711 Jan 22 00:35:53 1995 bookish #4079:mainone (19) [#2708]
114516806 Jan 22 00:35:55 1995 dome #12379:start (9)
247161949 Jan 22 00:35:59 1995 Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#1030]
1690997981 Jan 22 00:36:00 1995 bleary #885:heartbeat (11) [#686]
1021036916 Jan 22 00:36:06 1995 Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#6252]
582733264 Jan 22 00:36:11 1995 bookish #4079:mainone (3) [#2708]
1068706671 Jan 22 00:36:24 1995 Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#1920]
864371023 Jan 22 00:36:49 1995 Lumper #4402:ongoing (3)
1843810805 Jan 22 00:38:12 1995 Wizard #11:keep_clean (26)
2104141175 Jan 22 00:40:00 1995 Tarquin #8659:ambience (6) [#3290]
509868028 Jan 22 00:40:08 1995 Wizard #3:disfunc (2) [#3920]
459934735 Jan 22 00:40:38 1995 Starlight #9477:tour (28) [#5289]
1719165328 Jan 22 01:00:00 1995 Starlight #2349:start_clock (16) [#9040]
1380711823 Jan 22 01:00:00 1995 Starlight #2349:start_clock (16) [#3592]
1718932995 Jan 22 01:00:00 1995 Starlight #2349:start_clock (16) [#12524]
103498052 Jan 22 01:00:00 1995 bleary #231:wait (4)
777881672 Jan 22 01:24:04 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
708123366 Jan 22 01:24:05 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
1287410237 Jan 22 01:24:08 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
1718599544 Jan 22 01:24:08 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
908454038 Jan 22 01:24:08 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
45514739 Jan 22 01:24:09 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
1421296439 Jan 22 01:24:10 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
2064944708 Jan 22 01:24:17 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
939354528 Jan 22 01:24:17 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
683350641 Jan 22 01:24:17 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
913824160 Jan 22 01:24:18 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
840959494 Jan 22 01:24:24 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
951819185 Jan 22 01:24:50 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
250376164 Jan 22 01:25:03 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
38232112 Jan 22 01:25:08 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
1544995743 Jan 22 01:25:09 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
1109050567 Jan 22 01:25:17 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
675596848 Jan 22 01:25:29 1995 Smack #3772:feed (24)
604150930 Jan 22 03:00:00 1995 bleary #2681:measurement_task (1)
1295646067 Jan 22 04:14:06 1995 bleary #11104:update (26)
1932780134 Jan 23 20:27:12 1995 bleary #4712:update (9)
863045444 Jan 28 19:11:11 1995 bleary #686:@expire (5)
Smack kills his tasks

Killed: task 777881672, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 708123366, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1287410237, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1718599544, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 908454038, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 45514739, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1421296439, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 2064944708, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 939354528, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 683350641, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 913824160, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 840959494, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 951819185, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 250376164, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 38232112, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1544995743, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1109050567, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 675596848, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 1621714068, verb #3772:feed, line 24
Killed: task 326183449, verb #3772:feed, line 24

Lazarus climbs up the wall and sits on the ceiling.
palefist takes a seat at the table.
Visual_Mark shouts, "The Puppet Masters have arrived!"
Visual_Mark giggles.
Arius falls to his knees in awe.
A blue doorway in reality opens briefly to admit Defender, then closes again.

*Smack is lagging behind the rest of the place because of his large number of tasks.*
*Here we see two others react to Defender's arrival, before Smack see's it.*

---
Here is how VM saw this.

Tarquin leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
Asherah busts out a bottle of rum.
Sedate [to bleary]: awww.....I thought it would be some huge list of stuff from Smacks fork()'s...
You say, " what is up?"
You see a faint shimmering force wrapping itself around Defender and hugging him warmly...
Visual_Mark hugs Defender with a warm and loving embrace.
Sedate [to Defender]: Oh Hi Def...
Tarquin [to Defender]: goodevening
23:42

Visual_Mark says, "Gang's all here."
bleary says, "that concludes this test of the emergency boradcast system."

Visual_Mark has cranked the rumor mill good and hard...
With a puff of steam and perfume, the Rumor Mill cranks out :
"syd is an acid head."
Visual_Mark fills his HD with spam.
Lazarus grins at bleary.
Smack has killed all his tasks.
Sedate says, "YEAH $FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Smack says, " it hasnt got here yet"
Tarquin [to bleary]: what does all that show me?
Sedate [to bleary]: fuck.......hahahah!
Arius has disconnected.
Defender says, "I hope you kiddies are having fun in here, because it would be a shame if I was getting
pissed off for nothing."
Sedate [to Tarquin]: the @forked......
23:43
Visual_Mark [to Defender]: Yep, we're all to blame.
Tarquin laughs.
Sedate [to Defender]: we sure are, want to watch?
palefist says, "sorry Dad"
Visual_Mark giggles.
Tarquin [to Defender]: whats going on anyway?
Smack grins.
Defender [to Sedate]: I'd rather recycle.
Sedate [to Defender]: well some of us aren't to blame, we shanghaii'ed some unfortunates...
Visual_Mark says, "It was Sedate's fault!"
Lazarus smirks at palefist.
Visual_Mark points at Sedate.
Defender says, "Morons."
Defender casually summons a blue doorway into the datastream, and is gone.
Then the shimmering force dissipates slowly and silently...
Visual_Mark is jumping up and down!
Tarquin says, "Mormons?"
Asherah says, "oboy"
Visual_Mark grabs Sedate, but Sedate struggles free!
Sedate is rolling on the floor laughing!
Lazarus [to defender]: it was VM's fault!
bleary says, "android-boy is pissed now."
Visual_Mark [to Sedate]: Bad, bad Sedate!
Sedate giggles.
Tarquin says, " what is def steamed about anyway?"
palefist didn't even get a chance to blame Sedate!
Visual_Mark [to Lazarus]: Nuh-uh!
23:44
Smack laughs.
Sedate [to Tarquin]: cuz when shit like this happens Def gets all the pages...
You [to Tarquin]: I tore down the walls.
Visual_Mark smirks.
Sedate [to Tarquin]: so I can imagine it being a bit annoying...
Tarquin [to Sedate]: well what happened?
Lazarus . o O ( @refuse page )
Visual_Mark cues up 'Another Brick in the Wall'....
You [to Tarquin]: everyone could see everything
Asherah claps in admiration for Visual_Mark.
Visual_Mark smiles.
Visual_Mark . o O ( Hail Eris! )
Sedate [to Tarquin]: I think the walls being torn down is a prety good description..
23:45
Lazarus bricks up 'Another cue in the Wall'.
bleary [to you]: bugged the entire moo, making each bug also a loudspeaker, so everyone heard every
:announce call. though,
palefist [chimes in]: yeah yeah, it was Visual_Mark! the whole thing was VM's idea!
Visual_Mark digs among the rubble for Barney's bleeding corpse.
You say, "too bad about the lag though, I wish it were instantaneous"
Visual_Mark is giggling at palefist.
Asherah nods in agreement with Smack.
Tarquin says, " Moo feedback!"
You [to bleary]: but I used announce_all_but({bug}
Visual_Mark says, "Jimi Hendrix would be proud."
bleary says, "what was up with the puppet, though?"
Tarquin [to bleary]: hows life been treating you?
Lazarus [to Smack]: so port it to Lambda and drop it.
Sedate [to Smack]: it could be quicker if it didn't use player:tell, but notify(player, text)
palefist [to Visual_Mark]: Oh, screw Eris *and* discordia!
Visual_Mark [to bleary]: It was saying hi to all the spam....
bleary [to Sedate]: requires wiz perms
You [to bleary]: someoneelses spam I think
Visual_Mark screws the goddess on pale's request.
Sedate [to bleary]: the puppet was something blaidd called...
Sedate says, "Hey, I'm getting requests to do it again..."
23:47
Fle (#7640) seems to have made silent entry, 10 seconds ago.
Visual_Mark laughs at Sedate!
Asherah snickers under its breath.
Smack laughs.
palefist says, "why would the puppet interfere like that? screwy progging somewhere..."
Tarquin says, "don't mind me I am going to the kitchen to check on some Chocolate cookies in the
oven"
bleary [to Tarquin]: ok. did you read my post to *theory?
You [to Sedate]: you devil
Fle. o O ( whats up? )
Visual_Mark says, "It was Sedate!"
Tarquin will brb
Lazarus says, "It was Visual_Mark!"
bleary says, "brb also"
bleary teleports out.
The housekeeper arrives to cart Arius off to bed.
Visual_Mark [to Fle]: Someone threw shit in a blender, added a microphone, then threw it all around
the MOO. To summarise.
Smack laughs and laughs.
Sedate nods in agreement with Visual_Mark.
Visual_Mark smiles.
Asherah says, "puppets give tracebacks a LOT now"
Fle. o O ( hmmm, tell me more )

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw#null,net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder#ibm,net

</PRE>

<!--X-Body-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-End-->
<!--X-Follow-Ups-->