<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00699.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00700.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00700.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00699.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00704">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00704">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00704">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>DarkWhole test #5</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: DarkWhole test #5</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: J C Lawrence &lt;<A HREF="mailto:claw#under,engr.sgi.com">claw#under,engr.sgi.com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:16:32 -0800</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<PRE>

<A  HREF="http://www.actlab.utexas.edu/~smack/darkwhole/five.html">http://www.actlab.utexas.edu/~smack/darkwhole/five.html</A>

                   DARKWHOLE RUN #5

You lean close, but not too close to the DarkWhole, for a listen.
17:22
Visual_Mark says, "what's the voib?"
Visual_Mark leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
17:23
You say, " you might wanna hold off till I tell you"
Visual_Mark says, "okay."
Smack nods.
Smack pushes the entire bowl onto the floor.
!!CRASH!!
Pieces of identity and virtual glass form a liquidous mesh over the floor.
Large black scampering rats bolt from the piles of burnt debris, become entangled in the web and leap
down the DarkWhole of holes.
17:24
DarkWhole emits { A panoptical transmitter has entered your room, connecting you to the rest of the
MOO..
DarkWhole emits { Harmony says hi
You say, " litte lag"
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Brighn]: That thing I wanted to show you should be activated
soon. (hopefully)
DarkWhole emits { Houdini closes the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { DarkWhole at #11 closed by Houdini.
DarkWhole emits { Natascha leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Hbrika leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Slash closes the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { DarkWhole at #2496 closed by Slash.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { jules closes the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { DarkWhole at #782 closed by jules.
DarkWhole emits { gizmo leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
Visual_Mark says, "Hmmm..."
DarkWhole emits { Mashed closes the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { DarkWhole at #9842 closed by Mashed.
17:25
DarkWhole emits { Natascha says, "This is bizarre."
You drop panoptical transmitter.
DarkWhole emits { Smack drops panoptical transmitter.
DarkWhole emits { Toad leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Brighn]: Here it is.
You say, " Howdy ALL!"
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " Howdy ALL!"
DarkWhole emits { Bugs-Bunny has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { Hbrika licks everyone hi all.
DarkWhole emits { brett leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
Visual_Mark smirks at Smack.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark smirks at Smack.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "hi"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn says, ""Hello"
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
17:26
DarkWhole emits { panoptical (#2526) seems to have made silent entry, 29 seconds ago.
Visual_Mark says, "Please remain seated."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Please remain seated."
DarkWhole emits { gizmo attempted to close the DarkWhole, but someone else did not consent.
DarkWhole emits { Toad waves.
DarkWhole emits { brett digitizes down to glowing electrons.
brett digitally reconstructs here.
DarkWhole emits { brett digitally reconstructs here.
Visual_Mark says, "Please extinguish all smoking materials."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Please extinguish all smoking materials."
DarkWhole emits { Natascha lags, as, she imagines, everyone else does.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile waves to Toad.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "Ack!"
Visual_Mark says, "This is an official FBI test site."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "This is an official FBI test site."
DarkWhole emits { Toad steps away from the DarkWhole.
You take panoptical transmitter.
DarkWhole emits { Smack picks up panoptical transmitter.
A Panoptical transmitter has entered your room, connecting you to the rest of the MOO..
DarkWhole emits { A panoptical transmitter has entered your room, connecting you to the rest of the
MOO..
The experiment will only last a few minutes.
You must type: listen pan - to hear it's transmitions
You may type: stop pan - to stop its transmitions.
You should type: kill pan - if you do not wish to participate.
---Notice here that lag causes the same panoptical (#3367) to trip the security alarm twice.
DarkWhole emits { panoptical (#3367) seems to have made a silent entry, 5 seconds ago.
DarkWhole emits { Slash (#5601) seems to have made silent entry, 13 seconds ago.
DarkWhole emits { panoptical (#3367) seems to have made silent entry, 6
seconds ago.
DarkWhole emits { Misty hugs Slash with a warm and loving embrace.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is confused by this and wonders what's going on
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger bows.
Visual_Mark says, "Do not cause alarm. Do not stampede."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Do not cause alarm. Do not stampede."
DarkWhole emits { Slash [to Misty]: that thing you talked about came into my room
DarkWhole emits { Natascha attempted to close the DarkWhole, but someone else did not consent.
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger says, "wait"
17:27
DarkWhole emits { Slash hugs Misty with a warm and loving embrace.
DarkWhole emits { Hbrika says, "grin"
DarkWhole emits { gizmo says, "how do I get out of here"
brett says, "hey jolly"
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "hey jolly"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is dancing around joyfully!
DarkWhole emits { Toad starts to feel jumpy...BOING!...She's gone!
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger says, "shhheeeee"
Visual_Mark says, "Buckle your seats belts and throw back your peanuts."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Buckle your seats belts and throw back your peanuts."
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to smack]: Yes, that works nicely.
DarkWhole emits { JollyRoger says, "don't say anything"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic blushes because of gizmo.
DarkWhole emits { You have been expelled from The Log Cabin by JollyRoger.
Visual_Mark says, "The television will not be revolutionized."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "The television will not be
revolutionized."
DarkWhole emits { gizmo has connected.
Visual_Mark says, "We must repeat. We are Devo."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "We must repeat. We are Devo."
You sense that Misty is looking for you in The Log Cabin.
She pages, "would you please get the panoptical out of here...you were not given permission to put it
here"
page misty its already gone, lock your room next time.
Visual_Mark says, "there is no escape"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "there is no escape"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn says, "D-E-V-O."
Visual_Mark cackles maniacally.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark cackles maniacally.
The Twilight Zone theme wafts across the MOO.
DarkWhole emits { The Twilight Zone theme wafts across the MOO.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile steps away from the DarkWhole.
Smack waves.
DarkWhole emits { Smack waves.
DarkWhole emits { gizmo has disconnected.

Killed: task 2083824930, verb #3772:feed, line 15
Killed: task 314184752, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 8534745, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1957523141, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 142892046, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1117397815, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1795656710, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 914385048, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1821942144, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 776741721, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 2052051532, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1141055358, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1206751715, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 326916362, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1761819299, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1414477980, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 350708395, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1092834711, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 326717435, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 372682677, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 1389596995, verb #3772:feed, line 27
Killed: task 625250392, verb #3772:feed, line 27

DarkWhole emits { Natascha has disconnected.
17:30
DarkWhole emits { Smack kills all his tasks to speed things up
DarkWhole emits { Unanswered_Guest teleports in.
DarkWhole emits { Smack hates being paged by the insolent
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " tasks are killed now..."
DarkWhole emits { Unanswered_Guest says, "Hi"
---- World (unnamed2) ----
You say, " its a laggy moo, ususally not this bad"
Visual_Mark grins.
brett asks, "it doesn't need any tasks running does it?"
---- World (unnamed1) ----
DarkWhole emits { You hear what sounds like loud conversation coming from the lobby.
DarkWhole emits { Unanswered_Guest says, "Whassup?"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is clearing his throat and begins to speak
brett [to Smack]: what tasks?
You say, " it needs tasks to launch and recycle the mics, I do that by hand and it frees up the tasks"
---- World (unnamed1) ----
DarkWhole emits { brett [to Smack]: what tasks?
DarkWhole emits { Sonic bows to Unanswered_Guest.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Texas tea!"
DarkWhole emits { gizmo has disconnected.
You sense that Misty is looking for you in The Log Cabin.
She pages, "YOU ASK PERMISSION NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!"
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "peyote!"
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Brighn]: Oh, this should be good. :)
17:31
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "This is a test of the emergency broadcast system."
page misty bite me
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile waves.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "If this were an actual emergency..."
DarkWhole emits { Hbrika says, "hahhahah "
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "the spam you just heard..."
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "? strange"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn thinks about his next word carefully, then says, "Hi."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "would have been followd by a large anvil of your choice."
brett goes home.
DarkWhole emits { brett goes home.
DarkWhole emits { brett comes home.
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "still functioning?"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. This ain't no foolin'
around."
17:32
You sense that Misty is looking for you in The Log Cabin.
She pages, "want me to talk to the wiz about your behaviour?"
page misty frankly I dont give a damn
Your message has been sent to Misty.
A subprogram informs you of brett's communication request, originating from Mister_Brett's Room.
He pages, "e_permed verbs suck"
You sense that Misty is looking for you in The Log Cabin.
She pages, "you may if i ask for you to be @toad for here"
Smack is being paged by a non-consenter! ick
DarkWhole emits { Smack is being paged by a non-consenter! ick
DarkWhole emits { Brighn says, "In the end you will submit, it's got to hurt a little bit."
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "I like it, I like it, I like it."
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "I like it, I like it, I like it."
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "I like it, I like it, I like it."
Visual_Mark slurps on a mnemonic shake.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark slurps on a mnemonic shake.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "I like it, I like it, I like it."
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma says, "I like it, I like it, I like it."
17:33
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Viva la Raza!"
DarkWhole emits { Hbrika teleports out.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "We are the world, we are the children..."
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is leaving DarkWhole now... bye bye!
DarkWhole emits { Sonic passionately kisses SunnySmile.
DarkWhole emits { Smack laughs.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic's kiss seems to take forever..
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Allah]: What do you mean my passport's expired?
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile looks a bit faint.. :)
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " thanks for participating"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic reluctantly pulls away from SunnySmile.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Smack]: Oh, just tell them since they didn't consent there is
nothing to worry about, then gag them. :)
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile collapses into Sonic's arms.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic holds SunnySmile tight!
DarkWhole emits { Brighn close
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile sighs happily.
17:34
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is in a very violent mood!
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile passionately kisses Sonic.
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "they are griping to the wizes :)"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark slowly melts into oblivion.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile's kiss seems to take forever..
DarkWhole emits { Sonic looks a bit faint.. :)
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile reluctantly pulls away from Sonic.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic collapses into SunnySmile's arms.
DarkWhole emits { Exegetical_Hell has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "sheesh"
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile holds Sonic tight!
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Wizards are COOL... HUH-HUH-HUH."
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "brb"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn wonders how to leave... he forgot to read instructions. :S
DarkWhole emits { Sonic sighs happily.
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " type stop pan ... then kill pan to quit"
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Brighn]: Something wrong?
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Stop Pan the evil Greek god of lasciviousness."
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark moons the MOO.
DarkWhole emits { Smack pokes VM in the eye-ball.
DarkWhole emits { The housekeeper arrives to cart gizmo off to bed.
17:35
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile snuggles up against Sonic's shoulder and lets out a long sigh.
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "only 9 left from 25... how disappointing"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Chucky? Is that you? Come closer so I can see you one last
time...!"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic wants to hold you for ever. ;)
DarkWhole emits { Some assembly required.
17:36
DarkWhole emits { Do not attempt this at home with out pre-natal supervision.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to smack]: Don't worry about it. We are having fun, and they
are, well, they are just loosers. :)
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "My armpits hurt. Must be my lymph nodes again."
DarkWhole emits { Smack laughs, seconds the motion.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark sniffs closer.
17:37
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: please do:)
DarkWhole emits { Smack [to Visual_Mark]: got the plague?
DarkWhole emits { SNIFF!
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Gee, Wally, do ya think we'll get in trouble?"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic takes his robe off and cuddles. :)
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Beaver]: I dunno Beav, dad sure looks fuckin pissed!
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile giggles.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile blushes bashfully.
17:38
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark is rolling on the ceiling laughing!
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma . o O ( Visual_Mark seems to be having fun with this. )
DarkWhole emits { Sonic grins.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic blushes bashfully.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Previously recorded before a dead studio audience."
DarkWhole emits { Smack bets he pissed some people off this time...
DarkWhole emits { MPC has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: but only earings..no nose rings:)..or eyebrow rings:)
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to smack]: Yay! The puppet is not interfearing!
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "OJ Simpson is a patsy!"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "cool"
17:39
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile smiles.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to smack]: What do you mean? How did you piss them off?
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "I saw a girl with tummy ring..yuck"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark feels the death-sentence should be restricted to mental patience.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic has seen rings in worse places.. :)
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " I told them that they could "bite me"."
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: I want mention where else I've seen
DarkWhole emits { Rebis has connected.
17:40
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Dr.]: Honest, I didn't steal the syringe. It was Nurse Ratchet.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: :)..on to nicer things:)
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Smack]: Oooh, can I? ;)
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "then do. L)"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Me, myself and Islam."
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "only if you piss them off too."
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "do what???"
DarkWhole emits { brett [to Smack]: Oooh, can I?
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "I want me mum."
DarkWhole emits { Rebis digitizes down to glowing electrons.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn has connected.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "meantion where else you have seen them. :)"
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Billy_Pilgrim]: We're unstuck in time!
17:41
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile smiles.
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, " hey Brighn we are still here :)"
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile blushes bashfully.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Smack]: No, I meant can I bite you. ;)
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Freaks of nature! All of you!"
DarkWhole emits { Smack laughs.
DarkWhole emits { Rebis (incorporeally transformed) comes in through the Lobby door.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "well no I will not:)"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic pouts.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "I've got an 'ole in me pocket."
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "lets talk about what is your favourite colour:)"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "ok"
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "ducky go down the 'ole"
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "dear liza, dear liza"
DarkWhole emits { Rebis leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
17:42
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "We all live in a yellow somnambulistic paradigm, a yellow
somnambulistic paradigm!"
DarkWhole emits { A bright burst of light appears, hovers over Smack and then dissapears.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "colbalt Blue "
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Brighn]: What happened?
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile smiles.
DarkWhole emits { Smack [to Visual_Mark]: your meter is off
DarkWhole emits { Rebis [to Horosco_Noanma]: I'm listening--how do you turn it off tho?
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "how odd"
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "nice..my sis's favourite couloour"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn [to Horosco]: Trapped in lag, I guess. Gave up and came back in.
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "type stop pan - to quit"
DarkWhole emits { Rebis steps away from the DarkWhole.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile says, "mine is yellow..and green:)"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic shivers from the cold.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Did anyone find my copy of St. Thomas Pynchon's 'No Verse
for the Wicked'?"
DarkWhole emits { Rebis grins.
17:43
DarkWhole emits { Rebis digitizes down to glowing electrons.
DarkWhole emits { Rebis digitally reconstructs here.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic likes green.
DarkWhole emits { Smack likes green too!
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark reveals himself as the Prophet Trent Reznor! (fanfare)
DarkWhole emits { Brighn says, "Race... of... Doom..."
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile hugs Sonic with a warm and loving embrace.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to Rebis]: stop pan
DarkWhole emits { Rebis (#8283) seems to have made silent entry, 33 seconds ago.
DarkWhole emits { Rebis has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile giggles.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Smack]: Ever feel like you're being watched?
DarkWhole emits { Smack nods to VM.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark looks nervously over his shoulders.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn says, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT really out to
get you"
17:44
DarkWhole emits { Smack [to Visual_Mark]: all the time!
DarkWhole emits { Smack [to Visual_Mark]: BigBrother has eMOOtions bugged.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "Mistah Kurtz, he dead!"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic holds you tightly.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma laughs at Brighn!
DarkWhole emits { Smack doesnt think Sonic knows who he is touching.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark [to Smack]: I knew it!
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark says, "We Love you Big Brother!"
DarkWhole emits { Brighn smiles at Horosco_Noanma.
DarkWhole emits { Visual_Mark fondles you closely.
DarkWhole emits { Horosco_Noanma [to smack]: Oh, come on now, you can't really beleive that
drivel.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile hugs Sonic with a warm and loving embrace.
17:45
DarkWhole emits { Sonic is blushing! Who was that stranger?
DarkWhole emits { Smack says, "I was there, I saw it, myself!"
DarkWhole emits { brett says, "who was that masked man?"
DarkWhole emits { Jeezus turns you into a leper.
DarkWhole emits { Smack leans close to the DarkWhole for a listen.
DarkWhole emits { Brighn is feeling like a leper, suddenly
DarkWhole emits { Sonic purrs passionately to SunnySmile!
DarkWhole emits { Sonic dances around nude
DarkWhole emits { Raistlin comes in through the Lobby door.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile points at Sonic.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic says, "JOY JOY"
DarkWhole emits { Sonic grins.
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile is dancing with Sonic with utter rapture on her face!
DarkWhole emits { Sonic blushes bashfully.
17:51
DarkWhole emits { _ _
DarkWhole emits { / \/ \
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile \ /
DarkWhole emits { \ / Sonic
DarkWhole emits { \/
DarkWhole emits {
DarkWhole emits { Sonic presents SunnySmile with a beautiful rose.
DarkWhole emits {
DarkWhole emits { @}---&gt;------- DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: I love you more
than anything in this world:)
DarkWhole emits { Raistlin has disconnected.
DarkWhole emits { Sonic [to SunnySmile]: I love you more than any thing. :)
DarkWhole emits { SunnySmile [to Sonic]: I love you more than the air I breath:)
17:57
!!FOOM~ --- a rush of stench emits from the DarkWhole.

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw#null,net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder#ibm,net

</PRE>

<!--X-Body-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-End-->
<!--X-Follow-Ups-->