<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00458.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00460.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00458.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00483.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00459">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00459">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00459">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: [MUD-Dev] Moore's Law sucks (was: 3D graphics)</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#null,net">mud-dev#null,net</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: [MUD-Dev] Moore's Law sucks (was: 3D graphics)</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Adam Wiggins &lt;<A HREF="mailto:nightfall#user2,inficad.com">nightfall#user2,inficad.com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 02:51:11 -0700 (MST)</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:nightfall#inficad,com">nightfall#inficad,com</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>