<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg01306.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg01308.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg01305.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg01311.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#01307">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#01307">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#01307">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Re: Room descriptions</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Re: Room descriptions</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Hal Black &lt;<A HREF="mailto:hal#moos,ml.org">hal#moos,ml.org</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 13:17:51 -0400</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>