<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00429.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00432.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00394.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00436.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00430">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00430">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00430">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Re: PK and my "Mobless MUD" idea</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: &lt;<A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Re: PK and my "Mobless MUD" idea</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: "John Bertoglio" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:alexb#internetcds,com">alexb#internetcds,com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:01:06 -0700</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Sender</em>: "Petidomo List Agent -- Kanga.Nu version" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:petidomo#kanga,nu">petidomo#kanga,nu</A>&gt;</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>