<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00788.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00790.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00294.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00783.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00789">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00789">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00789">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Re: Group mechanics/Leadership [was: Room descriptions]</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: &lt;<A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Re: Group mechanics/Leadership [was: Room descriptions]</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: "John Bertoglio" &lt;<A HREF="mailto:alexb#internetcds,com">alexb#internetcds,com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:57:04 -0700</LI>
<LI><em>Delivery-date</em>: Fri Apr 27 21:55:50 1998</LI>
<LI><em>Delivery-date</em>: Fri, 27 Apr 1998 21:55:51 -0700</LI>
<LI><em>Envelope-to</em>: claw#kanga,nu</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Sender</em>: "Petidomo List Agent,,,," &lt;<A HREF="mailto:petidomo#kanga,nu">petidomo#kanga,nu</A>&gt;</LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>